currrlovvv

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
PPV in DM on 2023-11-20

Hope you loved my brutal dildo pack last week! As promised this is my newest video with the biggest dildo I have ever taken 🫣 The XL Banner! Watch as my little 89lb body struggles to fit the entire thing 🥹 My lips finally give way and wrap around it as I squirm and my toes curl up. My pussy gets stretched so incredibly tight that my clit hood can't be pulled back. I make sure to cum a few times and when it finally flops out for the last time you can see the insane permanent stretch 🤤🤤🤤 THEN I put my friend in a condom (where he's staying for all of No Nut November) and edge the absolute crap out of him until he can't take it any longer 😈 It makes me so incredibly wet and I know you'll cum extremely hard watching me 🤕 my lil body on this monster 🙀

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bawbdole

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Lot's of people have been saying I should give him a chance without the condom since he was never going to actually complete NNN. So he wasn't even fully hard and put it in for 10 seconds and came everywhere immediately 😅 And then came a second time right after 🤭"

Bunkr mirror:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited: