EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

So I forgot for a very long time about Tessa and today I watched a video of her and asked myself: "what's she showing in her OF or maybe she did finally had a G/B video :D"... then after reading some of your comments I still dont know exactly what happened!
Is it correct to say this?:
1) She hasn't posted since March 17 2023
2) She just dissapeared and didnt say anything to anyone
3) She still logs into her OF acc every few days/weeks
4) So ppl saying she dead lol, since we dont know anything so far this still can be a possibility (pls no! :()

If a fella knows the correct answers to all of my assumptions it'd be grateful to read them!

Have a good day fellas :(

So I forgot for a very long time about Tessa and today I watched a video of her and asked myself: "what's she showing in her OF or maybe she did finally had a G/B video :D"... then after reading some of your comments I still dont know exactly what happened!
Is it correct to say this?:
1) She hasn't posted since March 17 2023
2) She just dissapeared and didnt say anything to anyone
3) She still logs into her OF acc every few days/weeks
4) So ppl saying she dead lol, since we dont know anything so far this still can be a possibility (pls no! :()

If a fella knows the correct answers to all of my assumptions it'd be grateful to read them!

Have a good day fellas :(
It is also said that Kelly Rich (sister) and another model confirmed Tessa was fine, although that was like 3 or 4 months ago...

Has Tessa ever made a nude video in public?
I assume not, haven't seen one, but worth asking.
In her diary day 16 vid from her website she gets them out on a balcony. There's another vid from I think the same day (same outfit) where she gets them out again with a random dude behind her who doesn't see. Can't remember the name of that one though.

EDIT: It's diary day 17

Last edited:
In her diary day 16 vid from her website she gets them out on a balcony. There's another vid from I think the same day (same outfit) where she gets them out again with a random dude behind her who doesn't see. Can't remember the name of that one though.

EDIT: It's diary day 17
Where can you find these diary videos?

Back
Top Bottom