EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Last edited:
will it come back?
Fix It Help Me GIF by StickerGiant

I honestly think this is the truth. Does the US have a public obituary database? Where abouts did she live? Can anyone search local, county or state obituaries that aren't published online?

Found this... https://wonderclub.com/obituaries/view_obit.php?u=14176 - I know it doesn't say she's died and doesn't publish a date, but weirdly coincidental...
Or a joke.

No way family and/or friends post an obituary with a picture of her naked.

So I just recently remembered about this girl, and lo and behold I find a huge bunker link for her here. I'd say over 3/4 of it is just her talking into a camera sometimes not even with her tits out. Did people seriously pay for this? Or am I missing something here? I think I found a total of three videos of her with a dildo :LULW:

So I just recently remembered about this girl, and lo and behold I find a huge bunker link for her here. I'd say over 3/4 of it is just her talking into a camera sometimes not even with her tits out. Did people seriously pay for this? Or am I missing something here? I think I found a total of three videos of her with a dildo :LULW:
Kewl story bro. Here are your attention points, now run along.

hello all of tessa fans , b0b doing a great job here , but sometime i couldn't find a photoset or movie on the link you provide , even the bunker link show older date for last upload that does not meet date when you push an update post
i don't know where to post my question's because when i reply on the content threads it marked as spam and deleted !
may i miss something to understand here , please help
excuse my English , thanks

this image show what i get , but last update is 20th of jan 2024
Opera-Snapshot_2024-02-06_215942_bunkrrr.org79d57ee5393da145.png

Last edited:
so, imma share a weird story
I was strapped at some point and I was really really desperate for cash..I saw tesss verified IG doing giveaway of $1000.I decided to hit her up and then she (atleast the account) asked me to open a crypto account and but some crypto worth 200 something then she can send me $1000. This happened somewhere around the beginning of last year.So after that point tessa pulled her disappearing it seems.My take away from the bizzare experience which I had

1) Her account was hacked and she just decided to go away after a lot of people were scammed
2) She actively tried to pull some crypto shit and snce it didnt work out, she bailed
3) she kinda made her money and she bailed uz she doesnt have to do this stuf anymore

Again this is my experience

Back
Top Bottom