0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
OnlyFans thread:

Professional Sites thread:

Last edited:

ldgldg

Lurker
Nov 25, 2022
Weren't there pics of her doing some kind of waitressing before she started OnlyFans? Maybe I'm misremembering...

ldgldg

Lurker
Nov 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Assuming it's private parties in LA...oh who friggin knows? All I was thinking was that I thought there was a gap between the glamour career and the OnlyFans where that's what she was doing. Maybe there's a dude in her life that prefers she does less online (particularly if there is ridiculous revolt when she tries to add him to her content).

RobG

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
We dont know this woman, she doesnt know us.

Does anyone reading this think Tessa Fowler is on a thread somewhere discussing what they're doing?

She's probably taking a break because of; (insert reason here).

Her OF account is still running, and I think if anything really bad had happened (and I hope/dont think it has) the internet probably would have heard.

Whether she comes back, or stays away I wish her well.

Kincaid85

Superfan
Mar 8, 2023

At the risk of repeating things that have been said (including by me) in previous pages- That's not really the issue.
It's true- she don't know us and we don't really know her. And it's her business if she decides to stop/take a break/whatever.

But at the end of the day- she offered a product, and we're the customers. While she doesn't have to get into details (and she really doesn't), basic decency requires that she at least state whether she stopped or taken a break- especially since her OF page is still active and she still charges money.
Would people still be this understanding if a store or a website decided, unannounced, to either stop providing service or take a break, yet they would charge you money continuously- even though they're not providing the service they should or any sort of clarification?!

Yes, she's a human being. And yes, it's her life and her decisions. No problems with that. And personally, I do hope she's healthy and okay, having the time of her life and haven't done anything stupid.
But again- basic decency would be to post at least a short message clarifying that she stopped or that she have taken a break, especially if she still charges for a service she isn't providing anymore. It's the fair and right thing to do.

sGiD4CzK

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
JFC...she doesn't owe us anything. You may be butthurt about it but as long as OF is allowing her to rip off dopes for not producing any content, good for her. It's been 15 months now. Why do people keep repeating over and over and over and over the same "she owes us"..."it's the right thing to do". Her actions have clearly spoken. She's just a money grabbing c*nt and that's fine...we don't have to like it.

Kincaid85

Superfan
Mar 8, 2023
FFS... I don't know who is really butthurt here.
But speaking only for myself- I'm not, nor do I really care. I don't think she owes me or anyone anything. It's her life and her decisions and she can do whatever dafuq she wants.
That being said- Yes, I really do believe, especially after 15 months (!!!), that she should (let me be clear for those who are slow to understand- SHOULD!) tell her fans- especially those who still pay her- whether she's still in the business or not instead of treating them like crap. And just because OF allows her to keep on charging money, it doesn't make it right (just because you can do something, doesn't usually means you should do it). Any way you look at it, that's theft.
Again, basic decency.

Also, this is a discussion thread. People are allowed to express their opinion. If you have a different topic to suggest for discussion, you're more than welcome.

Reactions: RobG and angelo87

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
t.jpg

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
$15 for access to 3414 pieces of non PPV media. People forget that just because she isn't producing more content, does not mean that the content that has been produced can't be sold.

Nevermind the great irony of calling it 'theft' on a board dedicated to leaking content, with two threads leaking her content.

Leaking content has skewed peoples expectations entirely.