OnlyFans thread:

Professional Sites thread:

Last edited:

OppaiLover7

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Holy smokes, I remember Hanna Minx. If she never met Fox Osterhagen the millionaire she married supposedly. I wonder if she would have ever started to dabble in the Onlyfans/Fansly realm. Maybe in an alternate dimension timeline there's a simp thread about Hanna showing off her bare tits on video.

This could also be Tessa's fate, but who knows. I'm gonna stick with the aliens abducted Tessa to make gnarly alien clone hybrids of Tessa with giant green alien Tessa tits.

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Some believe she found God and is a born again Christian now who covers up and is ashamed of her raunchy past. Me, I like to think she is out there looking for Pokemon and she is going to catch 'em all and be the greatest Pokemon Master of all. šŸ‘

Nov 7, 2022
Not him, but it's because we go through this same topic constantly. You could have literally chosen any page from the past 25 pages and found your "answer"
BTW, the answer is no, and we don't know exactly why. Some theories include
  • Got knocked up and is hiding away
  • Found some millionaire/billionaire sugar daddy and decided to go AWOL
  • Her aforementioned "mental issues" preventing her from doing anything
  • Defending us from the giant monkey men from the ninth dimension
  • Eloped with b0b and the pair are places unknown
  • Lurking in this very thread, at this very possible time
  • Dead (in Minecraft of course)

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think we all know the truth and maybe we're just making up other stories and conspiracies to make ourselves feel better.

It's quite clear b0b was one of Tessa's boobs that had become sentient just be sheer mass of the size, so the one that was the largest out of the two.

We'll never know how this came to be but some things are never fully explained fully in this world.

If you think about it, how did we get her newest content so quickly? b0b would have taken control of Tessa while she slept after a full day of shooting and posting for her simps on OFs.

While asleep, b0b would then proceed to log into Tessa's OFs to view her own profile as a user and use the OFs RIP script to scrape her own content. b0b would then make Tessa sign into Simpcity(and previous incarnations) to post for us.

b0b being an actual boob and a fan of his own kind, explains why he updated several other natural boobed thots threads here on Simpcity, banking a lot of subs on Tessa's credit card(maybe she went full on broke due to b0b?).

Now, explaining the disappearance, it may have been that, b0b, now a sentient boob, would then whisper to Tessa as a sub-conscious voice to try and make her go way more explicit because even b0b new this softcore shit was basic as fuck. That's why we got that pixelated video after much persuasion.

Now we all know that the high tippers and subscribers are smooth brain incels, to some degree, so they sensed what was happening with Tessa, could feel her personality changing, knew there was an external force at play here and sought to investigate. Incels and high tippers figuring out they are no longer in control is like S-Tier level triggering so they pulled out all the stops.

Once the high tipper circle figured it all out, knowing that soon their softcore queen would soon be putting in buttplugs, taking dick on lives, full on uncensored masturbating and eventually hardcore anal, they convinced Tessa she was pretty even without the boobs and pushed for a reduction. But only for the boob that was b0b. It seems as though thet may have been successful, hence the silence, taking out the mass that was b0b essentially removed him completely. He's probably several parts of multiple BBLs somewhere now.

So, I'm now leaning towards reduction, but for single boob, which she now regrets to an existential level.