0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
OnlyFans thread:

Professional Sites thread:

Last edited:

<< Darth Krayt >>

Dark Lord Of The Sith
Mar 11, 2022
Feeling shit doing things you used to love, falling asleep out of nowhere, constantly overthinking everything...

These are all symptoms of full blown clinical depression. And I'm saying this because I have been there... and yes I know there's a lot more to it.

I sincerely hope she gets professional help. The last thing, I assume, anyone here would want is for her to end up like Nice Waidhoffer... šŸ˜•

So you, reading this, please do yourself a favor and spare us your "BiTcH iS a ScAm!!" hottakes okay? It will only make you look like a complete douche!

Thanks!

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
See this is one of the reasons why i don't pay for 3,6,12 months subscription

How do we know that the creator is suddenly gonna go ghost on her site without a word yet still taking sub money

And as well know OnlyFans doesn't give a shit when it comes to these things

You normally get a response like "Any payment made to content creators is non refundable unless you specifically contact the content creator to arrange some sort of refund or compensation"

But obviously the latter is not really a option if the content creator is not responding or completely ghosting their page is it

I stand firm on my previous comment post saying that people like Tessa & Slayer (BadDragonSlayer) who are obviously going through life shit like we all do should seek professional help if they truly need it

I think we can all agree that we can separate the Tessa we know on screen & the Tessa in real life who seems like she truly going through some life shit

I truly hope girls like Tessa & Slayer are seeking some professional help

I don't wanna read in the media that something horrible happened to them

We've lost too many good souls already such as August Ames (RIP)

BAL24

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Did she mention if sheā€™d be posting more frequently from now on?

Al Simmons

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I got a refund only after 2 attempts. I subbed to Allykitten, known as allycasper on OF. I didn't realize her last post was a more than a month prior so I

asked for a refund. And like you said, I was told to contact the creator. BUT! I actually read the rules of the time, I'm sure they've changed, but at the time

30+ days of inactivity was supposed to remove the subscription buttons from "inactive" accounts. So on my 2nd attempt, I copied and pasted the rule to

my refund request. Not only did I get my refund, her sub button was removed... Not only that! But she then got on Twitter and complained that someone

had reported her on OF and her account was frozen.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Basically she was using OF as a charity. I did just look it up and it still exists, but the caveat is for new subs. If you where subbed before the inactivity your

renewal doesn't stop, but supposedly new people can't sub... which is a lie. I just look at allycasper and she hasn't posted anything since August and yet

her account is active... but you can use the rule to get a refund like I did.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Amandalesbian

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I know I'm late on this discussion so can someone give me a summary of what happened to tessa? It's a lot to read here and I'm not understanding what really happened. Is Tessa okay? did she stop making content? sorry if i polluted this thread

Phylth

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
she put out a video recently where she kind of broke down in front of the camera and talked about how she hasnt been ok since her friend died. Basically struggling to balance her responsibilities as an OF creator and improving her mental health.

CJRR

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
See this shit doesnā€™t even make sense. As a bare minimum all sheā€™d have to do is spent 5 minutes every other day to make some content and upload it. How can you not have time for that. Might as well just be honest and say you donā€™t want to do onlyfans atm but you want people to keep paying you for it.
I get the mental health thing, but she needs to stop using it an as excuse when she has an Avenue to remove all other responsibility by just disable the account while she recoversā€¦

Reactions: thewale

Phylth

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
It's not about timescale for a given task when it comes to your mental health. Everything requires sheer will power and when your mood is in the toilet its very hard to motivate yourself to do anything when you're feeling nihilistic. Hence her struggling to balance her mental health and her OF content, the "why?" for doing her onlyfans obviously doesnt motivate her to do it most days...

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
It's a tough situation overall

Madison Ivy just put her first post out in nearly a month the other day addressing her not posting & basically said that she's been dealing with a recent loss of someone dear to her & other life things

She apologized for not posting regularly & said she needs to take a bit of mental & physical health break from OF

As compensation she has made her page completely free with all content free on page as well, NO PPV

Alot of fans including myself completely understood her needing to take time off from OF to feel better & appreciated her greatly for making her page free for the time being

She even commented on one person's comment about receiving a refund if subscribed for multiple months & she said she would be more than happy to arrange that for anyone wanting a refund

This is how content creators should handle situations like this

Not saying that by Tessa not addressing her situation is bad, But everyone deals with shit differently

Should Tessa pause her subscription while she is taking a break - Sure

But i also believe that a subscriber also has a bare responsibility to in saying if you believe a content creator is not fulfilling posting requirements on their page

Maybe address that to OF Support or try seeing if the content creator can refund you somehow

aarieaaron

Tier 3 Sub
May 2, 2022
The way I understand it she was always busy making something but the set was left half finished before moving on to the next thing. So she probably had every intention to keep posting but it just never materialised. Trying to run away from your problems and still getting confronted by them at every turn does not help.

b0b

ā¤Cį¹³į¹§Ń‚āœŗՊ т!тā„“įø™
Mar 10, 2022
Depression and "just get over it". :WeirdChamp:
never-go-full-retā¤ard-tropic-thunder.gif