EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

I don't know what she is thinking with her current set. She doesn't need airbrushing so why do it?
i just saw the full set and yeah not sure why she did that

U know with that story she told in her livestream ages ago about her neighbour and the bag of anal toys he had for himself, the dude had the choice to fuck tessa but instead he got her to fuck him, I dont understand :PogO:

Edit: apparently they did fuck, but still

Last edited:
U know with that story she told in her livestream ages ago about her neighbour and the bag of anal toys he had for himself, the dude had the choice to fuck tessa but instead he got her to fuck him, I dont understand :PogO:

He fucked her straight after though.....even anal in the ass!

She seems very very comfortable about informing us on how much ass fucking she's got done and it's she doesn't really seem the type, but that makes it a whole lot better!

When did she say that? Can you repost the link and timestamp (roughly) please? Thanks in advance!

Not even an upload from her on Halloween? I guess these are the end times.
They all do the same shit. Half of them are mentally unstable which is probably 3/4 the reason why they're on onlyfans in the first place. Its a constant cycle of apologising, saying they'll do better and then immediately ghosting their community again.

Back
Top Bottom