MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - Temporary ban has remained stuck? | SimpCity Forums

Support Temporary ban has remained stuck?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrq232

Lurker
Feb 10, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My original account mrq23 was banned temporarily until today; however now I just see a ban banner without any date on it.

Would appreciate any guidance here

Screenshot-2024-02-10-at-1-13-12-PM.png

Sep 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Hello Friend. To begin with, since Im not in a position to break rules I sincerely apologize beforehand for evading ban, I dont intend to continue doing so. So, Friday 23th February about 15:48 CET (iirc) my 7day ban was finally set to be lifted. I already knew that my future was probably bleak considering Im only 2 warning points away from a permanent ban, but I had decided to adjust my ways. So I was checking in from time to time and just a couple of hours prior to the banlift I was met by the same text OP posted, I was first surprised bust most of all very very dissappointed that I was never even given a chance to show the rehabilitated me, but I also know that if someone wanted to silence me, I had made it far too easy for them by being negligent when distributing my carepackages/posts. I had already been made aware before the 7 day ban that I had become a nuisance or an extra workload for the powers that be, so I was already adapting from careless to careful so I was a litte surprised when a warning hit me (even though I dont know for what, I assume re-post) and then a second that bring me to burn in eternity? This makes me even more curious about what rule I violated, because judging by the harsh treatment I dont even want to guess what I did wrong.

I'll stop rambling though, I just want to know if Im legitimately perm-banned or if it was a result of a perfect storm the last days. Thank you for your time 🙏

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: Whoreder
Status
Not open for further replies.