EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

Hello... has anyone a collection of Linda (from TeenMarvel) videos, please? Thanks!

Bummer. Hopefully she starts an OF where she gets naughtier. We only got a few short glimpses of her beautiful butthole. I want more.
I would agree, but I would also believe that if her MS stuff was being leaked, anything she did on Only Fans would be pretty much like a sieve

I would agree, but I would also believe that if her MS stuff was being leaked, anything she did on Only Fans would be pretty much like a sieve
Phoebes updates seems to have halted at Marvelstars as well, her sets always updates at Thursday morning, now it Sunday, maby she stopped her involvement with Marvel as well?

The main TM / MC thread.
Aha.. theres 2 new sets from Phoebe (latest is lacking) and one Vanessa (2 latest updates missing), I can post preview of 3 latest updates (only previews thou).

/Ak5

The reason updates are slow at the minute on all the sites is because they're all on vacation at the minute.

When i was searching for Marvel Vanessa, i found out that she worked for teenstarlet euro too. Does anybody know if she was legal age there? I am not sure and i don't want to post illegal stuff here.

When i was searching for Marvel Vanessa, i found out that she worked for teenstarlet euro too. Does anybody know if she was legal age there? I am not sure and i don't want to post illegal stuff here.
It's NN but very heavy teasing. I doubt very seriously she was of age at the time.
Maybe she and Isabelle will form their own site LOL

Judging by the dates of those sets, she was not. Unless I have the date of release on those sets wrong.

Latest Phoebe + info regarding Vanessa at Marvelstar!

/ Ak5
What a bunch of bullshit.
I wonder about the real reason that Vanessa quit.
9 out of 10 times when people post something this elaborate, blaming others and letting you know how awesome they are themselves they are complete assholes and pointing fingers elsewhere.

What a bunch of bullshit.
I wonder about the real reason that Vanessa quit.
9 out of 10 times when people post something this elaborate, blaming others and letting you know how awesome they are themselves they are complete assholes and pointing fingers elsewhere.
Yeah this pure bullshit is surely a fantasy just to keep stringing along their dedicated simps and rile them them up spend even more money. The fact none of her shit was leaking anymore is all the evidence we need that it's bullshit. Even if it was true it is hilarious the way they claim she was making 99% more money than the rest of her country but then piracy put her out of a job when they already said she decided to quit said job. Supposedly. All of that combined with their sob story at supposedly running at a net loss must make even some of their most devote pay piggys start to question how shitty of an operation they are.
I imagine all the hoops they added to jump through to stop piracy cost them quite a few sales too so I guess good for them it is "not about the money"

Unlike Tokyodolls, for example, you don't see many of these girls move on to other venues. Jess has a limited amount of HC online but I don't really see much of anyone else after MC. I would think that some of the more high quality sites would be absolutely ready to sweep up Val, Vanessa, Anna, and the rest.

Unlike Tokyodolls, for example, you don't see many of these girls move on to other venues. Jess has a limited amount of HC online but I don't really see much of anyone else after MC. I would think that some of the more high quality sites would be absolutely ready to sweep up Val, Vanessa, Anna, and the rest.

Most of the time when a model quits it's because she's done modeling. There's nothing for other sites to sweep up. They have kids, get married, etc and just don't want to do it anymore.

Most of the time when a model quits it's because she's done modeling. There's nothing for other sites to sweep up. They have kids, get married, etc and just don't want to do it anymore.
Also don't forget about the chokehold MC have on their talent contractwise. They aren't allowed to do anything else outside of their sites.

Yeah this pure bullshit is surely a fantasy just to keep stringing along their dedicated simps and rile them them up spend even more money. The fact none of her shit was leaking anymore is all the evidence we need that it's bullshit. Even if it was true it is hilarious the way they claim she was making 99% more money than the rest of her country but then piracy put her out of a job when they already said she decided to quit said job. Supposedly. All of that combined with their sob story at supposedly running at a net loss must make even some of their most devote pay piggys start to question how shitty of an operation they are.
I imagine all the hoops they added to jump through to stop piracy cost them quite a few sales too so I guess good for them it is "not about the money"
About this, the making 99% more money part. They pay most girls a flat fee up front per day of shooting and zero commission. Only the older and more popular girls managed to get a little bit more out of it through customs and marvelfans.

Hi. Anything known about Kira's content? There haven't been any sets or videos with her for a long time.
The same goes for Anita, though.

Does Kira have any social networks like Onlyfans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom