EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

The contract stops being relevant after they leave MC.
Nope it doesn't. In some cases it specificly forbids modeling for other agencies for a certain period of time. Was a large discussion on this when some contracts leaked a couple of years ago.

Nope it doesn't. In some cases it specificly forbids modeling for other agencies for a certain period of time. Was a large discussion on this when some contracts leaked a couple of years ago.

That would absolutely be illegal where MC operates, and wouldn't hold up in court. It's possible they are too scared to fight it, but seems unlikely.

If you have a link to these contracts, I'd be happy to see it.

That would absolutely be illegal where MC operates, and wouldn't hold up in court. It's possible they are too scared to fight it, but seems unlikely.

If you have a link to these contracts, I'd be happy to see it.
Afraid I don't have a link anymore and yeah it's complete bull but I am guessing most girls don't realize that.

I'm not quite there yet, but I am fed up enough that I'm ready to cut ties and put stuff up here watermark or not

I'm ignorant, but why putting watermarked stuff here would be bad? Is the watermark your username / login?

I'm ignorant, but why putting watermarked stuff here would be bad? Is the watermark your username / login?
Supposedly watermark is unique for each user. But I have seen before with a friend, his ID was all over the leaked stuff, but that wasn't him. So, "unique" my ass.

Hi. Anything known about Kira's content? There haven't been any sets or videos with her for a long time.
The same goes for Anita, though.

Does Kira have any social networks like Onlyfans?
Nah man, instead of a sporty, slender fit body like Kira , people here prefer fat, celulite, unkempt ones, whose only workout is squeezing mayonnaise onto a sandwich, like phoebe.
No OF of Kira tho, and also, she deleted everything from her MF page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone browse Valensia or Alice? I wanted to register but all of my banks rejected the transaction and did nothing when I called them. I'm just curious if they keep going or whatnot.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid the sun is setting on MC. It's kind of apparent that Vanessa was pretty much the franchise these days. The summer event seemed to go on forever. We don't really see much of Val these days, and Rebecca and Marissa only once in a while. It looks like Alice and Sarah are gone. Alissa is lovely but there's a certain sameness to her sets. As someone said above, there's nothing wrong with Phoebe, but I don't get the sense that she generates the excitement that Vanessa got. The longtime standbys - Sabinka, for example, and those from her "generation," are gorgeous but not what I would call "instant buys." The newcomers Dayana and Naya are loaded with potential, but it's going to be a long wait before they "age up." TM will stick around, and the edgier girls - Simona, for example, et. al., might do better there.

Now, I am not being argumentative. I could very well be wrong. I thought they would suffer when Isabella left, and they really didn't. Of course that did coincide with the rise of Vanessa.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid the sun is setting on MC. It's kind of apparent that Vanessa was pretty much the franchise these days. The summer event seemed to go on forever. We don't really see much of Val these days, and Rebecca and Marissa only once in a while. It looks like Alice and Sarah are gone. Alissa is lovely but there's a certain sameness to her sets. As someone said above, there's nothing wrong with Phoebe, but I don't get the sense that she generates the excitement that Vanessa got. The longtime standbys - Sabinka, for example, and those from her "generation," are gorgeous but not what I would call "instant buys." The newcomers Dayana and Naya are loaded with potential, but it's going to be a long wait before they "age up." TM will stick around, and the edgier girls - Simona, for example, et. al., might do better there.

Now, I am not being argumentative. I could very well be wrong. I thought they would suffer when Isabella left, and they really didn't. Of course that did coincide with the rise of Vanessa.

I don't get how Vanessa is so popular, she looks like an underage girl to me. No curves or anything sexy about her :sadKEK:

Back
Top Bottom