crapneckies

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This Anita bitch is one of the most hypocritical individuals I have ever seen. She puts on revealing tops with her breasts nearly spilling out, puts on lipstick, tight pants then intentionally jiggles, shakes and bounces her tits for views then expects us not to comment on it, not to ever mention it, not to notice it and if you dare mention anything about her tits, her virgin-no-pussy-getting-forever-alone-loser simp mods ban your ass from chat in less than a second.

One time she was doing ban appeals and she denied to unban a user who said "pls adjust your hair". Yep, that was the only thing he said. That's what he got banned for. Anita's reason for rejecting the appeal was "he only told me to adjust my hair to see my tits". Wtf? Are you fucking kidding me? I don't know if this bitch has no self awareness or what? What's wrong with her? Seriously.

She actually thinks her views give two shits about her life or her opinions. Funny. 99% of her viewers are horny males who only watch her because of her humongous tits and goth cosplays. That's it. This bitch is a brainless cunt that's only good for a quick wank. I always mute the tab, rub one off to her big naturals then I close the tab and forget about her.

coolcow2020

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 17, 2022
Her ban appeal stream is very interesting yes some of them deserve be banned but other i canĀ“t understand WHY the mods ban for. Fun part is that even Anita say it herself in the stream. ( The guy do not broke any rules at all ) so she did not understand why mod ban that guy ( Not sure if she did unban that poor guy) do

GoochWhisperer2000

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
I tuned into her stream yesterday for a sec. (big mistake btw) which must've been right after ban appeals were over and it is honestly insane how much she lies and how obscure her little life stories and experiences get which of course just so happened to be about men and them sexualizing, stalking, abusing and even beating her ever since elementary school she said. Of course she's always the hero of said stories in the end tho! Ah yes I once physically fought one of my stalkers in my adult years and then afterwards he stood infront of my window still just staring at me. Ah yes a guy I once approached on a graveyard slapped my ass and instead of walking away I turned around and hit him with a wicked one liner asking him if he really just did that infront his dead wifes grave. Like WHO believes this shit?! lmao

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wouldnt agree with the if she was flat chested nobody would notice her response, she still has that fat ass after all.

Ban appeals are the cringiest content people do on streams especially for female streamers, people get banned on purpose just to appear on these (look ma im on stream) moments even if they only happen once a year, its crazy.

crapneckies

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2024
I'd argue that big tits is easier to notice than a big ass (as a streamer who does gaming and chatting) because 99% of the time you'll be sitting down and people won't see your bum, meanwhile big titties can be put on display all the time, even in the thumbnail photo, which persuades people into clicking the video and thus giving a view. I think her entire personality is based on her big tits. Most people watch her shit because of her tits. Yeah she may have ass but that ain't the main reason for her success. If she had, say, A cup titties, she wouldn't be famous at all, no sir.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Pokimane would counter that argument, sure big tits would grab more attention intially but most of the top female streamers have pretty small tits, Emiru has no curves at all imo and she has way more horny viewers than Anita.

I honestly think shes found her niche of just shitting on men, since we know those kinks exist and tbh are getting more widespread, her having massive tits is just a bonus.

GoochWhisperer2000

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
go to 02:35:50 in the most recent vod for the graveyard story. not sure how long it goes on for but as soon as she herself is fullscreen again after ban appeals it basically starts with her talking about men and being sexualized and having to turn down so many guys and how they can't accept "no" for an answer etc. etc.