GrippyRipper

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well I mean what do I know 🤷‍♂️ personally I don't like Anita I just want to see her milkers.
I've heard her say she would never be successful on onlyfans, when that's obviously bullshit. She knows exactly what to do to keep an audience (cleavage, yoga pants, etc). Idk i just don't appreciate people who shit on something but still use it to manipulate certain types of people.

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
If she started Onlyfans and didn't have her Streams yeah she might fail on OF by getting lost in the horde of OF thots, but if she started an OF now with her Stream (and being a pretty big streamer) she would be a huge success on Onlyfans as the people she pulls over to OF from streams would probably push her on OF so people who have never seen her streams will find her, making her an even bigger success on OF

Although depending on a few things she would also effect her success.
Like if she hardly uploaded, and went months at a time between posts and then if those posts where always tame and just her in underwear or lingerie, even though she would probably look sexy AF in them after a year of only a few posts where they are all just lingerie, quite a few people would leave especially if her subscription was expensive and her PPVs are always at least £100 ($127 USD the day and time this was written) and you only got a maximum of 5 pics of her and they are basically identical pictures, also imagine if the only time you saw pictures was from PPVs as she never posted pics to her wall, without heavy blurring first.

and lets be honest if she did do OF or similar things it would probably be how i just described it.

I am however hoping she does do OF and does actually get into it and shows her tits, her pussy and penetration (by a nicely sized dildo, maybe by a guy, although one OF model i like i prefer her toy content to her B/G stuff, so)

Basically if she was doing partners id probably prefer the partner just be a toy rather then a guy...although if the partner was another woman and a toy that would be the best probably

Last edited:

Nolgoth

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah i remember that. She claimed it made her tic so much that her throat would bleed or something (could be from the stress of the involuntary muscle spasms and her trying to force herself to stop ticking). She did make a video last year or maybe the year before show8ng she was able to say the word now without the tic but it may still be banned just in case it comes back

Reactions: Bedfordmk2

Bedfordmk2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 13, 2022
More like she's obsessed with the reaction it got from chat, the extra views and donations.
And you might've guessed she's talking out her ass about the NHS. The Nhs itself reports that woman make up nearly 60% of attendees to gps/hospital. How can men be favoured when they barely go?

Last edited: