_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
We are talking about anita
she knows how to manipulate her audience with her body you should know that by now
She show cleavage for her male audience But dare to say somthing about it and you get banned
Unless something happens that makes her lose audience i don't see her making a onlyfans or anything similar

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
True

One example is Ifriteon

She teased us for years with bikini videos & seemed that's all we would ever get from her

Then now she she's doing actual BG, Solo content

So the question ultimately goes back to

Is tons of money worth it to them to do things they wouldn't do before

Reactions: Sly-Cooper

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022
In my experience, it’s totally the reverse.

If someone shows the goods, there’s not much to discuss.

For example:

Hard to go anywhere discussion-wise with that kind of exchange.

By contrast, anytime I see what would seem to be a disproportionately long discussion thread, it ends up being an endless line of:

A) people bitching about what the creator won’t show
B) an opportunity for certain folks to take out their lifelong frustration of not getting what they want from women, and boiling over when even money—which is supposed to be the big equalizer—won’t get the woman to do what they want.

You’re not missing anything. In a long thread where someone won’t show anything/“progress” the posts are just variations on “what a dumb bitch”/“she’s worthless outside of her tits/ass/body”/“their partner is a loser”/“model NEEDS to do x activity in spite of all business/revenue (the reason why any model does this in the first place) logic because that’s what I want”.

Before any tired cries of “simp”, 1. This isn’t specific to Anita, or any other single model 2. This isn’t a “defense” of anyone, an attack on anyone, and/or a call for people to stop posting their thoughts. I haven’t given Anita a single cent, like, and/or comment.

This is just my observation of the trend in long threads.

Bobers

Superfan
Apr 27, 2022
It seems like this incident really struck a nerve with her and ever since, she's doubled down and made sure her tits and curves are on display.

I'm definitely not complaining, I just find it funny. All credit to "themfolks". The uncensored truth may be the only way to get her to progress in the right directions.