MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - Suggestion to Improve Search Functionality on the Forum | SimpCity Forums

Feedback Suggestion to Improve Search Functionality on the Forum

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

EverydayDiscussions

Fan
Feb 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi every one,

I wanted to bring up a problem that I noticed with the search function on the forum. Currently, when we search for something, we can only see the first 10 pages of search results. This can be frustrating if we are looking for something specific and know that there are many more threads available.

I suggest that we increase the number of pages that appear in the search results. Ideally, there would be no limit to the number of pages we can see and we would be able to continue pressing 'next' through the search results until we reach the end of all the threads related to our search.

This would be a simple solution that would greatly improve the usability of the search function. It would allow us to find the information we are looking for, easier and faster, without frustration at hitting a limit and not being able to see all the relevant threads. I think an increase in the number of pages displayed in the search results will benefit everyone on the forum.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Solution
search.jpg