EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Fucking brain-dead :FeelsRageMan::FeelsRageMan:

Screenshot-Fansly.com.md.png
As idiotic as this person's comment was, perhaps it'll be for the best if she was planning on putting out half-assed content for the rest of her "career". Instead of going however many more months/years where we end up the same content, this'll be the moment where said career is put out to pasture so simps can spend their money elsewhere.

wtf are you blowin up this thread for? I don't get it. She knows her shit is out there. If it didn't stop her from posting before it won't going forward or am I missing something here? ppl like stpeachlover69 are the absolute worst tho.

wtf are you blowin up this thread for? I don't get it. She knows her shit is out there. If it didn't stop her from posting before it won't going forward or am I missing something here? ppl like stpeachlover69 are the absolute worst tho.
I'm aware she knows, I just can't comprehend what's the goal of his saying that under her post?! :Pepega:

anyone on the internet should know that every content would be available for anyone at all times. as long as there actually are people interested.
maybe peach is that naiv and stupid and for her thats revelation. nothing should change, but i can see her using that as excuse for posting boring content.

Yeah no trace of that $250 customs post. Looks like people saw through the bullshit and she had to delete lol

i dont get how anyone can be THAT delusional. no way her ppvs get as many sales and she offers customs with prolly the same content for ten times the price??? but be fast guys, thers only 70 slots left.
i guess she got couple trollrequests and maybe one serious one. and no engagement is very likely the reason why we never hear of those promototions a second time. but knowing her sense of business, she will just double the prices and slots available.

Back
Top Bottom