EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

it kind of seems weird that she wouldn't even double check her fucking content.
as we established earlier she only makes the content. she is not doing the writing or editing. she records it with her phone and checks it and sends it to the agency. it is just a second of a slip and you can hardly see it in fullscreen on a monitor. now imagine her checking it on a tiny phone screen

a bit off topic but any idea what that giant computer is under the desk? looks like a NAS but it's got a bunch of stuff plugged like it's a normal pc.

a bit off topic but any idea what that giant computer is under the desk? looks like a NAS but it's got a bunch of stuff plugged like it's a normal pc.
I don't know if she does it, but streamers often have 2 PCs (one for the game, another for the stream) to prevent lag since doing both at once on one PC can be very demanding.

just a different style of case
81POsL3F+HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i hope some finally realize that all her act is mental gymnastics. she actually believes spreading her cheeks in a thong "isnt as bad as" as a micro nipslip...
she just is very prude stupid and boring,
She’ll show the world her asshole but draws the line her nips, haha. Imo, posing topless is a less sexual act then the stuff she already posts are. Would you rather a someone show you a pic of your mom topless or a video of her doing the stuff like of of STPeach’s ppv? I’d take the topless pic trauma everyday of the week. She likes to use that one day she’ll be a mom excuse a lot, but some how convinces herself a nipple is more sexual then the shit she already does. The vid she took down I wouldn’t even call it a nip slip since it was just the edge of her nipple

She’ll show the world her asshole but draws the line her nips, haha. Imo, posing topless is a less sexual act then the stuff she already posts are. Would you rather a someone show you a pic of your mom topless or a video of her doing the stuff like of of STPeach’s ppv? I’d take the topless pic trauma everyday of the week. She likes to use that one day she’ll be a mom excuse a lot, but some how convinces herself a nipple is more sexual then the shit she already does. The vid she took down I wouldn’t even call it a nip slip since it was just the edge of her nipple
that she took it down, just proves so much... once every few pages we have those weirdoes "hrhr she really wants to show it all hrhr i give her 2 weeks"
NO - she literally says it and isnt smart enough to fool whales like other thots.
other fansly whores would slam an extra large pricetag and would market it she instead goes the mental gymnastics route.

that she took it down, just proves so much... once every few pages we have those weirdoes "hrhr she really wants to show it all hrhr i give her 2 weeks"
NO - she literally says it and isnt smart enough to fool whales like other thots.
other fansly whores would slam an extra large pricetag and would market it she instead goes the mental gymnastics route.
Then it's her loss if she wants to stay competitive against other creators who are showing/doing a lot more than she is.

oh god please, she removed it so she can charge big and say "it's finally time" to sell them nips big time when she inevitably shows them. Relax lmao
She's sure missing her window of opportunity if that's her plan.

She's sure missing her window of opportunity if that's her plan.
I'm just waiting for her to get pregnant and then continue to do content. There are people who would pay up the ass for that content.

Of course, it's completely normal to show off the prenatal growth of your children in a sexualized manner...

I'm just waiting for her to get pregnant and then continue to do content. There are people who would pay up the ass for that content.

Of course, it's completely normal to show off the prenatal growth of your children in a sexualized manner...
We've normalized that as a fetish for the past few decades. She'll maybe lose a few subs in the process owing to conscience.

I wasn't a fan of LegendaryLootz before but then seeing her doing pregnancy content... Same with Lindsey Love.

Just doesn't sit right with me.
I have this weird premonition of her on livestream, visibly pregnant and having to deal with a ton of depraved lines of questioning as well as shaming that has this seemingly nice Canadian girl reduced to tears and having a public moment where she's questioning right then if it's the moment where she went too far or was in the wrong business. This is all speculative and only relevant if she decides to make content out of her (hypothetical) pregnancy.

I'd say there's a good reason to find it sus when someone makes pregnancy-oriented content. You shouldn't be pimping out your unborn because you're trying to earn a buck or trying to build a better life for them.

Back
Top Bottom