EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Haha true. But I feel like she has her fiancé's encouragement in all of this. Hm... is it for the money, or just a fetish of the two? Well, even if her content isn't very lewd (except when she opens that ass), she's still a streamer we didn't even think would make that kind of content. I just have to thank and FAP FAP! May she get better and better and don't leave us like a bunch of assholes.

Does anyone else have this feeling that she ends videos with a disgusted expression on her face? It looks like she's trying to get it over with as quickly as possible too, just to post and say "Is this what you wanted? There, there!" haha it might just be my crazy thing, but some of her videos seem to be that.
Yes, she is doing this for the money, and yes, sometimes she feels disgusted filming

Haha true. But I feel like she has her fiancé's encouragement in all of this. Hm... is it for the money, or just a fetish of the two? Well, even if her content isn't very lewd (except when she opens that ass), she's still a streamer we didn't even think would make that kind of content. I just have to thank and FAP FAP! May she get better and better and don't leave us like a bunch of assholes.

Does anyone else have this feeling that she ends videos with a disgusted expression on her face? It looks like she's trying to get it over with as quickly as possible too, just to post and say "Is this what you wanted? There, there!" haha it might just be my crazy thing, but some of her videos seem to be that.
All true lol. They got married in 2019 so he’s been her husband for awhile now. She spent a good couple of years saying she’d never create a OF (fansly same thing) and tried convincing everyone that she just isn’t that kinda girl. I knew she was gonna create a OF/Fansly the moment she started a IG close friends. Her husband Jay even said on his stream months before she started a fansly that he wasn’t okay with it because that’s his wife, but of course the money got to both of them. That’s the only reason she started doing fansly & he gave the green light. The money is what keeps her progressing her content and why Jay keeps green lighting her. She 100% would choose to not be doing stuff like showing her asshole, etc. the financial aspect is just too strong. Doubt she makes too much off streaming compared to Fansly. She’d like to be poki, but in the end she’s technically a sex worker. She’s even stopped pretending like she’s just showing us her outfit/cosplays now and just gets straight down to business. All we can do as viewers is just keeping enjoying and encouraging lol.

Her daily posts have gotten repetitive 💯. Her monthly ppv is pretty much the only content I specifically look forward to now and I’m guessing you guys are the same…still enjoy her daily posts tho
Yup. PPV is the best. Too bad it takes forever for her to make one. Because hot models are so difficult. It's the same with Bukkit Brown. I'm crazy waiting for her and STPeach's PPV, but they both post once a year, basically haha

Only her ppvs are gud now..
What’s so good about her ppvs if she doesn’t increasingly get explicit? Only good are the asshole spreads and her showing her ass bouncing up and down to assist you fap. If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all and there’s no point in even watching the weekly releases after watching one ppv

I fucking wish
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom