EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I truly don’t understand how this Thot can show her whole starfish, rub on her puss ,and slip a lip. But showing her tits is blasphemy. I don’t get the logic. Like we’re going to think less of her if she actually shows nipple over her asshole? Help me understand! Lmao
In one of her QnAs she said "I want to have kids some day, so I don't want my nude pics out there".. 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐.. It's next level logic 😅

People want her to do jerk off instructions. A cum countdown is basically JOI 101 that she can do without really talking that dirty.
I might be in minority but i think countdown looks good if there is some dirty talk behind it, either do it properly or just don't do it at all, a quick countdown in last 10 seconds of her every PPV seems forced. Though that ass is one to die for lmao

The first video of her latest post the one where she’s wearing a green skirt & white top you can see her pussy creeping out the side when she pulls her skirt up. I noticed in her black lingerie video you can barely see a her pussy lip creeping out the side too. Obviously she knows this and still decides to post, it’s giving me the feeling that hopefully this is the start of her starting to tease/show her pussy more. The progression of her content reminds me of Christina khalil & the progression of her content

Does anyone know where to find her post a few months back where it was her in a greenish bikini in a pool or hot tub? I downloaded the video but when I went to play it I found out it was corrupted n deleted awhile ago thinking it would be easy to find and I was wrong lol, I skimmed through the main thread a few times n couldn't seem to find it but it was definitely only a few months ago at the most, thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom