Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Onehushhush

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
You'd be surprised how much people let their modesty go once they've had a kid. Lots of the women in my circles are having their first children. Even the most buttoned up among them now walk around the house pumping or just being in a shirt and panties. Its a crazy phenomenon but I think when you've had all of your privacy stripped from you which comes with the territory of having kids, you sorta just like don't care any more. These ideals Lisa held about the image she wanted to have for herself when she had kids, I am not saying its going to happen, but it could certainly happen that she stops caring about those ideals. Plus hormones changing and all that

Onehushhush

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
"try and prove some girl [...] is going to start doing gangbangs"
If you have to put words in someone's mouth and change their argument (you know, the definition of straw man) maybe you should re-evaluate your own point? I didn't say she was going to return to OF. Only that she wouldn't be the first person to change their mind on the topic after having kids. She's probably done.

What a fucking clown

• Wesmart
  • PepeClown
Reactions: BukkB and rollyo

Ingio_Montoya

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Unfortunately you’re right. You can only spread your asshole with pictures of your husband in the background for so long, family pressure was bound to win. Her brother’s death was 100% what did it, I don’t see her coming back unless something happens in her marriage to cause her to rebound hard and seek thot validation again. This dude knows she’s way out of his league, so the typical relapse factors like her being cheated on aren’t likely

77Cm

Fan
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe? But let's be real. Let's say she only does twitch and no more lewds...12 years from now the kids classmates might show him pics of her spreading asscheeks, ass spanking with the bondage ball in her mouth and maybe the boob slip? Is that any better than amouranth or peachjars nudity or scenes? I don't see much of a distinction. ....plus now platforms like OF are so much more accepted. In 2036 it might be a nothing burger to most?

idiotobsessed

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
lol ur lucky if one person gives a shit about ur nudes when ur older. Humans have like 10 years peak beauty before it slowly fades, and those who react the loudest to their nudes are also first to forget about them. The Kardashians are an exception, because people cant stand that they are rich and famous for no reason and still in big spotlight to this day lol but they too will be forgotten one day.

Last edited: