EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Man seek help. Stop with this incel mentality for your own sake
Intel mentality to say your value is relative to that of other males? To dispute that reality is to adopt an incel way of thinking. If that is not true, explain to whom men are compared? enlighten us

also, you’re here upset about an e girls husband. You’re the poster boy for virgins all sound the world. Maybe if you realized how women evaluate potential partners you’d have a better sex life

Last edited:
So, is it just me that jerks off to her nice ass and doesn't care about the economic conditions of her husband relative to that of the average American so I can come to the conclusion that she actually secretly hates him and would be better off with me and I just somehow need to make her realise this and all my dreams will come true?

Jesus. Just cum for her ass guys.

If she served her husband divorce papers and started dating a 6’2 fitness model would that make you guys that complain about Jay happy? I’ve watched some of his streams and he always comes across as a solid guy. I can see how he’s got her tbh. Also, no matter how attractive you are you’re going to be attracted to what you’re attracted to. Your own physical appearance isn’t going to dedicate what kind of people you find attractive. Literally zero reason not to like her husband Jay other then some kind of jealousy imo

Intel mentality to say your value is relative to that of other males? To dispute that reality to be adopt an incel way of thinking. If that is not true, explain to whom men are compared? enlighten us

also, you’re here upset about an e girls husband. You’re the poster boy for virgins all sound the world. Maybe if you realized how women evaluate potential partners you’d have a better sex life
??? What are you on about man lmao, how am i even upset at anything in this post? I'm not even talking about her, I was replying to your generic statement

If she served her husband divorce papers and started dating a 6’2 fitness model would that make you guys that complain about Jay happy? I’ve watched some of his streams and he always comes across as a solid guy. I can see how he’s got her tbh. Also, no matter how attractive you are you’re going to be attracted to what you’re attracted to. Your own physical appearance isn’t going to dedicate what kind of people you find attractive. Literally zero reason not to like her husband Jay other then some kind of jealousy imo
100%. These guys in here are clowns

Insane how many cringe incels there are here spewing shit about J and how Peach is not happy with him or would leave him for some other (rich) dude. We get it, you are jealous, you have your insecurities regarding girls and weird generalizations that they will always leave a man for someone wealthier. But don't force that shit on others. thanks

Does anyone else think it's funny how she justifies the way she dresses at these events with "it's a rave thats normal" while the videos show basically everyone else wearing casual clothes LOL.

I think she got some backlash on Twitter for that but that wasn't very recently.

Does anyone else think it's funny how she justifies the way she dresses at these events with "it's a rave thats normal" while the videos show basically everyone else wearing casual clothes LOL.

I think she got some backlash on Twitter for that but that wasn't very recently.
If you go to any of those raves you’ll definitely see other girls dressed like her but most will be dressed normally. Lisa is definitely on the extreme end though and is pretty much semi nude the entire time

Back
Top Bottom