EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Highly unlikely she will go further I think her content "peaked" when she spread her cheeks and we could see her asshole pretty much.. it's a much better content than alinity (alinity content went backwards with the same instagram pictures for some reason) and scamourath for sure regardless but highly doubt she will go beyond this at least for the moment.. :leokek:
guess the next step on making her content better is getting a better camera :PepeHmm:

Small criticism, she needs to work on her twerking. All that booty and don't know how to shake it! I do really enjoy her and her content though, thank you to you kings for sharing it :pokiJAM:
Don't diss her, she hasn't had that booty for too long. She used to be a sticc before. Working out really help lads.

she doesn't strike me as a gold digger, by the way she runs her fansly. slut, horny bitch, etc. I'm all for, but not gold digger

she doesn't strike me as a gold digger, by the way she runs her fansly. slut, horny bitch, etc. I'm all for, but not gold digger
At this point she's the one bringing home the bacon in that relationship. And all the bacon is going straight to her dump truck badonk.

This fails to consider that women don't prioritize looks, unlike men. Women prioritize wealth. Unless you're saying he's broke, you don't know whether he's below her status.
Cope more lol. Women will date someone they find attractive that isn't a complete bum (just like guys do when it comes to girls). You're describing gold diggers.

I thought he was a pro gamer on some team or was.. oh well guess not.

At this point she's the one bringing home the bacon in that relationship. And all the bacon is going straight to her dump truck badonk.
At this point shes just a attention whore right? If you want her to do more less attention and subs need to happen she'll do more if that happens imo. Also J maybe a male nurse but we have no idea about his family background he could be a trustfund kid or come from money that she knows will come in handy when shes replaced by a younger newer model.

At this point shes just a attention whore right? If you want her to do more less attention and subs need to happen she'll do more if that happens imo. Also J maybe a male nurse but we have no idea about his family background he could be a trustfund kid or come from money that she knows will come in handy when shes replaced by a younger newer model.
You do realize nurses and healthcare workers in general rank among the highest paid careers in the USA, right?

He might make 100k a year, but she has so many 7 or 8 figure income men desperate top be with her and she makes 7 figures herself probably, his job is doing nothing for him in that relationship. Im guessing shes bi leaning lesbian and this guy lets her fuck women on the side so the relationship worse
And where do you get this fanfiction from?

He might make 100k a year, but she has so many 7 or 8 figure income men desperate top be with her and she makes 7 figures herself probably, his job is doing nothing for him in that relationship. Im guessing shes bi leaning lesbian and this guy lets her fuck women on the side so the relationship worse
Or she just might.. ya know... like and respect the guy she married and who has chosen to do something worthy with his life and help people, rather than running off with the first youtuber douchenozzle that waves a couple dollar bills in front of her face like you assume most women will do.

https://instagram.com/p/Cd8jBc8lm2F

I hope ya'll cucks who have a hate boner for her man get some therapy after seeing her newest IG pic :KEKW: I said it before, J does a great job not being overly present in the things she does unlike most other Twitch/Social Media couples. The dude is basically invisible and that's best for us. Sure, he may be in some ways responsible for the lack of content that is more lewd than what it is, but place yourself in his shoes and you would do whatever he is doing as well :OMEGALUL: and if you disagree, refer back to my first comment on seeking therapy LOL

STPeach is hot, but she's still a normal ass white girl who works out a lot, and her body is a result of that. If you go to the gym you'll find dozens of girls like her, I guess.
Most gym girls are hella butter faces. Id say peach is really cute thats why she’s usually top 5 trending in the forums

Back
Top Bottom