EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

She gon b back WAY before we thought lmfao
She might come "back" but what sort of content would you expect out of her?

Let's assume Lisa is slightly more personable and human than a lot of her contemporaries - given how skittish and coy she came off in terms of what she did/did not want to do on camera (remember her "No nude, so don't ask" disclaimer on Onlyfans), she might be very self-conscious about how her body looks after she delivers that kid.

In general, her body is going to be wrecked post-pregnancy. If she needs to have a c-section, that will leave behind scars. Her belly is going to be distended and wrinkly as this happens all the time with women after they give birth. She'll have the figure of a new mother - not something that's going to win over her old fans, especially when you consider just how much she emphasized working out in her home gym and how attractive she looked/felt in those posts. She could play up the MILF angle but she'd still need to look and be in shape to retain any sizable sub count.

For her to return and get her old fanbase back, her body's going to need to look comparable to the way it did before she got pregnant - with a certain amount of this being something she can fix with working out the way she used to but also surgery (a tummy-tuck). Otherwise, the most you can ever hope for is a mostly clothed Lisa doing something like JOIs or talking dirty in general. No more livestreams of her in a bikini, no more pubic hair uploads, maybe some ass shots with her front mostly covered. I just can't see a full-on return to the days of old.

Anyone know if the full stream of the nip slip livestream is available? Looked at content thread and links weren’t loading

She might come "back" but what sort of content would you expect out of her?

Let's assume Lisa is slightly more personable and human than a lot of her contemporaries - given how skittish and coy she came off in terms of what she did/did not want to do on camera (remember her "No nude, so don't ask" disclaimer on Onlyfans), she might be very self-conscious about how her body looks after she delivers that kid.

In general, her body is going to be wrecked post-pregnancy. If she needs to have a c-section, that will leave behind scars. Her belly is going to be distended and wrinkly as this happens all the time with women after they give birth. She'll have the figure of a new mother - not something that's going to win over her old fans, especially when you consider just how much she emphasized working out in her home gym and how attractive she looked/felt in those posts. She could play up the MILF angle but she'd still need to look and be in shape to retain any sizable sub count.

For her to return and get her old fanbase back, her body's going to need to look comparable to the way it did before she got pregnant - with a certain amount of this being something she can fix with working out the way she used to but also surgery (a tummy-tuck). Otherwise, the most you can ever hope for is a mostly clothed Lisa doing something like JOIs or talking dirty in general. No more livestreams of her in a bikini, no more pubic hair uploads, maybe some ass shots with her front mostly covered. I just can't see a full-on return to the days of old.
Understandable but there could be the off chance that she finds validation in her beauty via onlyfans post pregnancy and we get stuff that way who knows.

Understandable but there could be the off chance that she finds validation in her beauty via onlyfans post pregnancy and we get stuff that way who knows.
Real talk, do you find a woman's body attractive when she's pregnant or in the post-pregnancy phase? Outside of people into fetishes - MILFs, breastmilk, etc. - most of the world wouldn't.

Add another one to my list found in the second paragraph - her breasts will be swollen and her nipples/areolas will increase - think Angie Varona. I don't know how much Angie Varona makes off of Onlyfans but there are people who lament how attractive she was prior to getting pregnant and how she's never going to look that good ever again. I'm sure it's taken a bite out of her revenue stream - power to her for keeping up with it, though. But as it's relevant to Lisa, if Lisa was ever shy about showing off her tits before she was pregnant, the sight of them after she's given birth and nursing would give someone like her (again, assuming her more personable qualities are legitimate) hesitancy in selling pictures featuring them bare. Her appeal's going to be limited outside of getting serious work done and it might be another 1-3 years after she's no longer nursing.

I've seen some women really gain confidence both during & post pregnancy. I think it's a pipe dream, but I'd go full :peepoSimp: mode & pay big money for lactation content from her...

If this is a real question, her husband Jay. She talked about them having unprotected sex with the intention of getting pregnant in her streams leading up to her stopping Onlyfans/Fansly. So I'd say you're pretty late to the party.
Ya, I know I’m late, and thanks for the info. Is Jay the Asian person she was with when she made blogs?

Anyone remember that Reddit post of the guy following her and recording her at comicon she was in the Sammus suit

Real talk, do you find a woman's body attractive when she's pregnant or in the post-pregnancy phase? Outside of people into fetishes - MILFs, breastmilk, etc. - most of the world wouldn't.

Add another one to my list found in the second paragraph - her breasts will be swollen and her nipples/areolas will increase - think Angie Varona. I don't know how much Angie Varona makes off of Onlyfans but there are people who lament how attractive she was prior to getting pregnant and how she's never going to look that good ever again. I'm sure it's taken a bite out of her revenue stream - power to her for keeping up with it, though. But as it's relevant to Lisa, if Lisa was ever shy about showing off her tits before she was pregnant, the sight of them after she's given birth and nursing would give someone like her (again, assuming her more personable qualities are legitimate) hesitancy in selling pictures featuring them bare. Her appeal's going to be limited outside of getting serious work done and it might be another 1-3 years after she's no longer nursing.
I defenitely can find women very attractive when they are pregnant, not so much 8-9 months though, and some MILFS it suits their body really well they just get curvier and more feminine

Back
Top Bottom