EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

The main reason she stopped was because her brother died and her family was/is very against her fansly/OF. Her husband had nothing to do with her quitting and that’s why she’s never mentioned or referred to him when she’s given reasons for stopping. The first thing she did when she decided to stop was call her remaining brother to tell him she’s stopped
To me it looks like a perfect storm kind of situation. Jay has been trying to put the brakes on her for a long time - every kind of content he didn't want her to make, she eventually gone ahead and did. Her family not liking what she does is also nothing new, they're the same kind of core religious people. She's STRONGLY parasocial with her fans - so much that for a long time it seemed she listened to her chat more than she did her own husband.

Then her brother dies, family pressure likely gets worse, her own emotional state likely took a nosedive, and the pregnancy came around the same time. It's literally the perfect opportunity for her to be at peace with her familiy, her husband, and most of all, her conscience.

But let's be real here. She craves this kind of attention too much, and the money is too good for her to quit once and for all. I'm entirely expecting to see her back in two years or less.

Back to ethotting is a given, but the OF/fansly is done for good. To come back now would be too hypocritical
Well, ethotting is a dead given, definetely lol. She is posting some suggestive pics from what I understand so I do think she will post more erotic things in the future. If she will be as "slutty" or more as before? Maybe not but I wouldn't doubt it. Does anybody knows is her other social media pages have grown as much as it did before? If not she might want the taste of the attention and money she had before. I honestly hope so, she clearly wante to show herself and seemed to enjoy teasing people to jerk off to her so it's kinda sad that her family put that much pressure for her not do what she wants/likes. It's incredibly selfish even though it's understandable from her family's perspective.

I honestly hope so, she clearly wante to show herself and seemed to enjoy teasing people to jerk off to her so it's kinda sad that her family put that much pressure for her not do what she wants/likes. It's incredibly selfish even though it's understandable from her family's perspective.
I mean, honestly? Her husband was against. Her family was against. At this point, it's clear they're weaponizing the whole concept of family to keep her grounded. Thing is, we KNOW she and Jay travel a lot. We know, as she herself said, that while Jay works, most of their income came from her streamming, OF and Fansly. We also know they'll have an extra mouth to feed, and the first 3 to 4 years of a kid's life are the most expensive ones. And even if Jay's against her e-thot ways, he clearly enjoys their lifestyle. And if he hadn't got a job that pays enough to cover all those in all those years, he ain't doing it now.

It's a pretty predictable outcome: either she goes back to e-thotting Asa Akira style to cover their new expenses and keep their lifestyle, or they're gonna need to downgrade. We all know which one is more likely to happen.

I mean, honestly? Her husband was against. Her family was against. At this point, it's clear they're weaponizing the whole concept of family to keep her grounded. Thing is, we KNOW she and Jay travel a lot. We know, as she herself said, that while Jay works, most of their income came from her streamming, OF and Fansly. We also know they'll have an extra mouth to feed, and the first 3 to 4 years of a kid's life are the most expensive ones. And even if Jay's against her e-thot ways, he clearly enjoys their lifestyle. And if he hadn't got a job that pays enough to cover all those in all those years, he ain't doing it now.

It's a pretty predictable outcome: either she goes back to e-thotting Asa Akira style to cover their new expenses and keep their lifestyle, or they're gonna need to downgrade. We all know which one is more likely to happen.
i just read through her (closed)fansly profile. she aint given up on ethottery yet, not close

i know girls that actually quit; their profiles are deleted entirely, any clip store content removed. any trace of them being a sex worker gone from accounts (deleted) they controlled at the time. ofc their stuff still floats around on the internet but is what it is. point being "quitting" means not leaving breadcrumbs out there for future sugar-daddies to find

I’m going to be keeping my page up but on private(you won’t be able to see any posts) so if you wanna still msg I’ll be doing my best to reply to everyone ❤️
why not just delete it completely? she still want that attention, 100%. who she trynna chat with on a "closed" acct, new guys who can't see any of her hidden content, lol wut? old sugar-daddy regs?

she'll be back at it eventually....+300k followers, too juicy. $100k for her posts, aint even that much when you consider what sheikhs pay those insta-thots. one girl came back with a couple million after 6 months but she wasnt the same afterwards, i didn't even ask what happened to her over there, probably unspeakable

One thing that I don't see anyone pointing out is the fact that she actually seemed to enjoy every second of knowing people were jerking off to her and I bet anything she wanted really bad to take her clothes off and spread her pussy and asshole for everyone. I wouldn't doubt that she got very wet in her fansly/onlyfans or whatever live streams. Tbh everything about her started to make sense to me when I read that she would no longer post on fansly because of her familyt, it made me realize why she wouldn't do more than she clearly wanted to do. I though it was the same as most thots such as Amouranth, Alinity, Sabrina Banks, Kat Wonders, Diddly and others that are fucking lazy as hell and will not show more just because they know they will make money regardless.

One thing that I don't see anyone pointing out is the fact that she actually seemed to enjoy every second of knowing people were jerking off to her and I bet anything she wanted really bad to take her clothes off and spread her pussy and asshole for everyone. I wouldn't doubt that she got very wet in her fansly/onlyfans or whatever live streams. Tbh everything about her started to make sense to me when I read that she would no longer post on fansly because of her familyt, it made me realize why she wouldn't do more than she clearly wanted to do. I though it was the same as most thots such as Amouranth, Alinity, Sabrina Banks, Kat Wonders, Diddly and others that are fucking lazy as hell and will not show more just because they know they will make money regardless.
This is the same woman who after a year and a half of derivative content, constantly having to ask her subscribers for ideas that she never did, made a couple of passionless videos kissing another girl and nothing more, who was so desperate to get naked that the one time she had a nip slip during a live show she edited it out of the vod, right?

Just checking to see if we’re talking about the same person because I’m not familiar with the one you’re describing.

that's what i loved about those livestreams. she was so into it. at the end of one she is telling people to stay in chat and type what they like about her so she can get off after the stream.

This is the same woman who after a year and a half of derivative content, constantly having to ask her subscribers for ideas that she never did, made a couple of passionless videos kissing another girl and nothing more, who was so desperate to get naked that the one time she had a nip slip during a live show she edited it out of the vod, right?

Just checking to see if we’re talking about the same person because I’m not familiar with the one you’re describing.
And the same chick that appearently had her whole family making her feel guilty and bad for doing so, yeah.

i just read through her (closed)fansly profile. she aint given up on ethottery yet, not close

i know girls that actually quit; their profiles are deleted entirely, any clip store content removed. any trace of them being a sex worker gone from accounts (deleted) they controlled at the time. ofc their stuff still floats around on the internet but is what it is. point being "quitting" means not leaving breadcrumbs out there for future sugar-daddies to find
Oh shit, it ain't deleted?

You know what? That's clever, actually lol. I'm a realtor. Sometimes you gonna get leads who won't buy for a LONG time. So you keep them on bain-marie, send them meaningless shit to make 'em feel appreciated, and basically just be there until they're ready to actually buy, or if they never get there, to indicate you to people who will.

She's doing the EXACT SAME SHIT here. Keep her audience around during pregnancy and accouchment, and once the kid is old enough to be ever slighty less dependant, boom, she comes back. Man, her brother passing and all the sob story actually fooled me for a while. Credit where its due, bitch is a natural born businesswoman lmfao

Back
Top Bottom