EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Here you go. Managed to dl it before it was taken down.

Very interesting. I can't say for sure either way but there's definitely something odd about this clip. Very well might be plugged although that's an unusual plug if so...most people use the circular end while, if this is a plug, it has a flat narrow end.

Matter of fact, looking at some online I think she might've been

Last edited:
Very interesting. I can't say for sure either way but there's definitely something odd about this clip. Very well might be plugged although that's an unusual plug if so...most people use the circular end while, if this is a plug, it has a flat narrow end.

Matter of fact, looking at some online I think she might've been
Its toilet paper fragments...

Imagine marrying a woman you love dearly and she starts whoring herself out to other men online, and you can't even divorce her cuz the laws will r@pe you financially.
She was apparently whoring herself for a long time. She just decided to monetize it, and boy-scout extraordinaire took upon himself to "fix" her. You know how well THAT went.

She was apparently whoring herself for a long time. She just decided to monetize it, and boy-scout extraordinaire took upon himself to "fix" her. You know how well THAT went.

You can't fix a whore of that degree; maybe pregnancy could tame it some. But really he must be comfortable with hotwife where she's banging other men. No other way around it.

Since this thread is just mostly bitter users shaking their fist at the sky I thought I would recommend a creator named Anna Faith that is sort of similar in content, although she doesn't go full nude she is alot more generous with the teasing.

We are here to celebrate the life and times of sheer womanly perfection, STPeach. Not some plastic-injected, filter-overloaded bimbo that would look like my mailman if her FaceTune ever stopped working.

Since this thread is just mostly bitter users shaking their fist at the sky I thought I would recommend a creator named Anna Faith that is sort of similar in content, although she doesn't go full nude she is alot more generous with the teasing.

Anna Faith has a level of notoriety smilar to Lisa. She has a set of (fake) big tits which is her main selling point - comparable to how Lisa used her ass as one of her main selling points. Also, Anna Faith hasn't shown her bare tits/pussy but has shown bare ass - also comparable to Lisa. However, Anna Faith has probably shown a lot more while wearing sheer/see-through clothing than Lisa ever did.

Anna Faith tried boosting her popularity by presenting herself as a real-life Elsa from Frozen only to have that fail miserably. Lisa didn't try anything quite like that but both Lisa and Anna Faith learned the hard way that they're really not anything special when you compare them to other "creators" on the Internet. At the very least, Anna Faith is progressing somewhat and keeping her Onlyfans career going (and she's even married and has a kid, imagine that!) unlike Lisa. Womp womp.

Case in point, they're both blonde women using a sizable specific part of their body as a reason to subscribe to them. Not too dissimilar from other e-whores on Onlyfans and elsewhere.

I don’t doubt that she was into the whoring/hot wife/cuck-watching-in-the-corner thing…but how tf are there no leaks? Can’t tell me that a chick that filmed her asshole at every given opportunity, including out to dinner with her cucksband, didn’t have any of the good shit recorded.

Back
Top Bottom