EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

but how can it be over when in reality, it never started.

Exactly.
I gave up on her ages ago, so this isn't a sad day for me.
But if there was even a single shred of hope that she might show something eventually, that hope died with this announcement. She certainly won't show anything before the baby arrives, and no one will want to see anything after.
Fortunately there are hundreds of other thots to enjoy, so the perv life goes on.

thats the thing we were arguing. she lacks the natural slut-DNA to even care about this. i dont see her doing anything in that realm anymore. shell lose all her sponsors and average 100 viewers... usually moms get time to think about life when kid starts kindergarden. either the mom hits the midlife crisis and starts doing weird shit (but since she is no natural slut, it wont be in this space... more like school etc) OR which is even more likely in this case, she gets pregnant again.

in both cases its over unless she has a miscarriage or is lying...

but how can it be over when in reality, it never started.
Exactly.
I gave up on her ages ago, so this isn't a sad day for me.
But if there was even a single shred of hope that she might show something eventually, that hope died with this announcement. She certainly won't show anything before the baby arrives, and no one will want to see anything after.
Fortunately there are hundreds of other thots to enjoy, so the perv life goes on.
Well fucking said from the both of you, which is exactly what I was saying even before this announcement. This chick was a poser, always has been and now she's gonna lose it all. Rip her succes and her body.

just read pregnancy news about her on twitter and was reminded of her after all these years
did she ever post nudes or still milking it? lmaoo

Has anyone done a welfare check on her moderators and tier 3 subs? They are probably devastated.

All those donated bits… years of subscribing. Timing out people in chat who would cast disparaging comments on twitch. Now the dream of sniffing her gamer girl feet has finally died. 🪦

What did you think the Embrassmnent Scale for her kid is going to be?

I say it's a solid 6 if someone like Riley Reid is a 10.

Points gained
  • Did Onlyfans like a thot
  • Acted like a camgirl
  • Showed her ass
  • Posed seductively
  • Did some weird fetish shoots
  • Made out with another girl like a lesbian
  • Did softcore lesbian stuff
Points deducted
  • Never got nude
  • Never had sex with anyone
  • Never masturbated
  • Never sucked a dildo
  • Never posed with a guy
So her kid will likely get teased for having a whore mom who is a "dyke". But they probably won't get beat up and dunked in a toilet.

Points gained
  • Acted like a camgirl
  • Showed her ass
  • Posed seductively
Points deducted
  • Never got nude
  • Never masturbated
  • Never sucked a dildo
  • Never posed with a guy
So her kid will likely get teased for having a whore mom who is a "dyke". But they probably won't get beat up and dunked in a toilet.
Don't forget she did like telling her fans how her her husband (mom and dad) liked to fuck. Dude hearing that he liked to creampie her and then eat her out will definitely be talked about to the kid when they get older.

Don't forget she did like telling her fans how her her husband (mom and dad) liked to fuck. Dude hearing that he liked to creampie her and then eat her out will definitely be talked about to the kid when they get older.
Imagine getting into a argument at school and the dude pulls up your moms fansly Q&A

They really said that? I remember STPeach saying he liked Jay cumming on his face and then they kissed. But the part about eating his own creampie, I hadn't heard that. 💀💀💀

Points gained
  • Acted like a camgirl
  • Showed her ass
  • Posed seductively
Points deducted
  • Never got nude
  • Never masturbated
  • Never sucked a dildo
  • Never posed with a guy

This is some incel level shit. Nobody is going to give 1 fuck about what happened 14-18 years ago. St Peach isn't Britney Spears. She doesn't matter in the entertainment industry - at all. She's not a social icon...she was a moderately popular Twitch streamer...for a couple years...

And the kid's Mom will just be hot. If people are able to somehow deduce the mother is/was St Peach whose to say any of her content will still be alive in...14-18 years? I mean, where's the content for JewDank? That's basically gone. The content for Alissa Kiss is basically gone. The content for Cali Skye is readily available yet nobody gives 1 fuck about any of that...because its old news. After a few months (or years) people move on. Thotting and being a whore has never been a "cancel culture" level event for women (to my knowledge).

And, by the way, thotting didn't begin nor will it end with St Peach. She was a drop in the bucket. Nobody will give a shit about her stretching her asshole a zillion times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom