EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Now it is even more hilarious you actually thought that dreck you wrote was "common sense" and that calling people that have a different opinion than you "incels" is somehow constructive.

Just take the L and walk away. People were done until you decided you are so important that you needed to add your unwanted two cents that is really worth about $0.00.
lol what is wrong with you dude... my post was literally about a topic going on yesterday? why you keep sayin i brought this up while everyone was moving on?
are you mentally challenged?

22-10-2022 stream (or at least that's what my file is called) towards the end segment
It's just a little spot, not like she's soaking through them. She mentions it and gets kinda blushed and that she's having fun.
Oh, you're right.
I found it from this stream https://simpcity.su/threads/stpeach.10039/page-14#post-1117218
It's at 1:12:00 (or 06:55 before end) from https://cyberfile.me/1ZXd
She said "she kinda getting a little wet"
stp86721d228da36194.jpg

anyone saw any of her lives? Im curious about the dirty talk in the chat, it was allowed? turns me on thinking all kinds of dirty talk telling to her
Yeah, dirty talking was allowed, but if you wanted to suggest she do anything, it obviously had to be paired with money.

So now we know the real reason about her leaving. She got pregnant , and god sake she cannot keep spreading her cheeks or bumping a pillow like this. No jesus , no her brother sadly passed like many of you said. I mean a pregnancy isnt a reason to stop if you really like what you are doing , becouse she loved it, but i mean ....

So now we know the real reason about her leaving. She got pregnant , and god sake she cannot keep spreading her cheeks or bumping a pillow like this. No jesus , no her brother sadly passed like many of you said. I mean a pregnancy isnt a reason to stop if you really like what you are doing , becouse she loved it, but i mean ....

Prolly a combination of all those things but while St Peach was many things not many people would identify her as insightful.

This ride is over.

Bet someone's said it already but I imagine her quitting and, subsequently, this pregnancy was mainly if not only because of her family. Not that she was forced into it but probably moreso shamed by them on top of her brother's suicide that was, apparently, related to her? Never was quite clear on the details of that one.

Never got to see her naked asshole spread wide, but hey was a good run anyway.

Bet someone's said it already but I imagine her quitting and, subsequently, this pregnancy was mainly if not only because of her family. Not that she was forced into it but probably moreso shamed by them on top of her brother's suicide that was, apparently, related to her? Never was quite clear on the details of that one.

Never got to see her naked asshole spread wide, but hey was a good run anyway.
Whoah was it a suicide? Damn! But probably wasn't because of her, that would be way too fucked up in his part.

Unpopular opinion: Her content was not as bad as some people make it out to be and I am sure if she had stayed on OF/Fansly, her content would have gotten hotter no doubt. One issue I had was that her PPVs were usually too short.
I don't think the reason why people got upset with her was the content itself. She was definetely one of the best pseudo-celeb chicks on OF I think the issue was that at some point she showed a lot of promise, it felt as if at any point she would just take her panties off but instead she kinda regressed to the point some of her OF videos wasn't much different than her instagram posts or whatever.

simps will definitely be sad that Peach has retired but atleast we still have daisykeech who is objectively the much better pawg anyways :Bootylicious:
Nahh, hell no. Daisy Keech used to be hot af when she started out and I cranked one out to her try on haul vids often, but then she decided to fuck up her face and body for no reason with surgery and shit. I've not given a shit about her for a very long time.

simps will definitely be sad that Peach has retired but atleast we still have daisykeech who is objectively the much better pawg anyways :Bootylicious:
what made peach interesting to follow was also her huge stupidity... she was very cluelee in this space and still tried to please everyone (her husband by not showing much and her customers by doing a checklist every video). daily posts, weekly ppvs, lesbian shit... very cringeworthoy. there always was the small chance to see a bit more than intended. while many of those thots are just smart enough to keep simps around but not satisfy them.
those meltdowns once in a while... not JUST the body id say.

Back
Top Bottom