EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

sad day. but 10 bucks she'll be back sometime in the future

"Decided to address this more publicly since people keep asking but I have quit doing the more lewd platforms. Deciding to step away was a hard decision ............"
"My mental health..", she literally became popular from being lewd, and doing OF was her biggest cash grab. She'll be back when she realizes her biggest source of income is gone, and that streaming isn't gonna cut it.

I'm surprised you yuppies didn't figure it out.

This sudden end to it is 100% some other guy that was in the picture, coming into the picture or whatever. You don't just stop like that and start talking about fucking "god" unless some big shit happened in your immediate relationship. My coomer take, she was messaging some other dude, got caught or maybe even admitted to it, husband probably already wasn't comfortable with her job (but liked the cash), especially when it started including other people (girls or not) and they probably had some discussion.

Stuff like this doesn't come out of nowhere. It could be her brother dying but I don't see that being it, but maybe.
Why would her husband ask her to stop fansly/OF if she was messaging another guy/cheating on him? I don’t see how the two would have any correlation. Her reaching her limit, losing subs, leaks, family drama, brother dying, feeling burn out from daily posting, wanting to start a family, husband finally starting work (100K a year), etc are all the reasons that made her quit. She said on stream her brother was the first person she called after she quit. Her brother dying was the breaking point.

I'm surprised you yuppies didn't figure it out.

This sudden end to it is 100% some other guy that was in the picture, coming into the picture or whatever. You don't just stop like that and start talking about fucking "god" unless some big shit happened in your immediate relationship. My coomer take, she was messaging some other dude, got caught or maybe even admitted to it, husband probably already wasn't comfortable with her job (but liked the cash), especially when it started including other people (girls or not) and they probably had some discussion.

Stuff like this doesn't come out of nowhere. It could be her brother dying but I don't see that being it, but maybe.
Makes a lot of sense. If the dudes on here who worship her feet and spend hours squinting at zoomed in pics looking for a glimpse of asshole are indicative of the suave ladies men who woo her on onlyfans, she’s definitely cheating on her husband with some shut-in maxing out his credit card to buy customs of her dressed up as a cartoon character. 🙄

Seriously?

Why would a literal IRL cheating scenario maybe make the Husband reconsider his wife posting booty pics online and effectively virtual dating with hundreds of other dudes? That's your question?

Oh sweetie, i'm not implying she's cheating with one of the nerds who unironically pay for shit like this (KEK at those people, but also, thank you to those people). I mean a normal human being.
If she was cheating on him and that’s why she stopped doing fansly/OF wouldn’t he also want her to stop streaming on twitch too since most of her inner circle on there are simps? Posting her ass on fansly/OF for money isn’t virtual dating as the guys on there just want to cum to her. I can see the logic in her husband just deciding to no longer what her doing that stuff, but I just don’t see how cheating would be the reason that changes his mind

As soon as she said she would stop showing hole, this chat thread should of ended. Who gives a shit about her private life. A majority of users here have never given her a dime, so why the entitlement?

As soon as she said she would stop showing hole, this chat thread should of ended. Who gives a shit about her private life. A majority of users here have never given her a dime, so why the entitlement?
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we're on a discussion thread disccusing bitched. 🤷‍♂️ You don't have to spend money to have an opinion on something. It's not like you unlock a ''critical thinking'' ability as soon as you spend some simp bucks on here.

Has she deactivated her OF and Fansly accounts completely?
No they are still up. She put in her bio the notice she is stopping. Probably going to wait a few days, rake in the last min tips, people buying shit, simp messages and then deactivate. Or she will keep it up but not post again.

Back
Top Bottom