Simp Chat Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
You know, with all the female celebs that have been getting hacked and having their private content leaked online over the past decade I am surprised nobody has done it to models like Sophie Mudd since the chances of them going nude themselves is slim but they are very likely to have nude content on their phones that they share with their partners somebody could leak. Sophie could have a whole bunch of nudes and sex videos. With her popularity I just find it surprising nobody has targeted her yet.

iamhere4THETITS

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 1, 2023
yeah clearly hbo should have offered her like 250k or 500k for a leading role in the series and 3 to 5 topless scenes but the dumb woke people running things are too stupid to realize what onlyfans has realized. beautiful women with large natural tits =money

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

ahh yes it's the fault of "woke people"... the same woke people who gave us plenty of other nudity in the same show... the same woke people at the same network that's given us plenty of nudity in other shows including euphoria from sydney sweeney... yep... all about woke people

or maybe... sophie isn't willing to show them for anything short of insane money that nobody would pay...

or maybe she's a horrible actress who knows showing them won't help her career?

whatever the case, these boards aren't for "woke" politics... she didn't show them, get over it and move on

KNiles

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
Well since she's not even showing herself topless and always hides the nipple, but can still somehow sell some "hard nip pokies subtly visible through top" sets of 6 pictures and 60 seconds of video for $100 to droves of men and then do that infinitely, I'd say the 250-500k to show her tits is a laughable offer to her.
There's no point for her to go through all that effort, when the money is flowing in for no effort. Her and Sofie Gomez just have to put on some xmas girl outfit and stand next to a toilet for 1 whole minute turning a little, sell that with a slowmo on and ta-dah, thousands. Change to lingerie, sit on a bed doing nothing. Thousands. Go take a dip in a jacuzzi... THOUSANDS.

To guarantee her retirement when she's old and saggy, she only needs to put some actual nude topless shots from her prime into a safe drive and if there's ever a need for money, thousand upon thousands right there.
So I imagine HBO would have to pay her millions to show actual nudity even briefly, as it could only hamper the slow drip earner of "what if she shows a nip this time???"-dream the paying customers have. Something that would likely be gone to an extent if she showed the goods.

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
remember that these girls turned to custom contents,that's where the big money is now so god only knows how much sophie rakes in from that. ppv income is probably pennies compared with what they pull from customs,offers i got from some of these girls are absolutely ridiculous,photo sets of 10ish pics from 200,500$ and above and 3-5 min videos from 1000$,didn't even tried to ask how much would it be longer than 10 mins but you can only imagine if they can slap prices like that for minimum effort how much would it be for something worthy

iamhere4THETITS

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 1, 2023
I get sophie mudd has god tier tits but before paying 1000 dollars to her to even see her topless you could go to a club or bar spend 1000 dollars over 12 different night and prob get laid if you have a decent amount of grooming habits and some conversation skills with at least a female who is a 5 or 6 in looks.

Guy Fieri

Superfan
Jan 2, 2023
You have a good point. She probably would send you implied nudes and disappointment. Has there actually been any proof or evidence of her considering going topless in a custom or some other form of PPV? I don't think so, and besides her art gallery slip, it's not looking like it's gonna happen again anytime soon, even if you're paying hundreds for a chance at it.