Simp Chat Soogsx - Discussion Thread

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah OF actually needs to step in on this one, I know they don't care about scamming but this is out of hand. She's about to get in deep. First she steals over $5,000 dollars on her live stream because "My boyfriend couldn't get hard, it's not my fault"

Now she scams on a PPV and "My boyfriend wouldn't let me do it"

I expect everything on OF is a scam at this point but this is just pitiful. At the same time...Amouranth does worse on the daily though so nothing will be done about it. OF might as well be a pyramid scheme at this point. How do you suck so bad at life you can't even be a proper hoe lol. Nah OF is just cooked. A complete scam job with no consequences because as was pointed out, they're getting huge cuts of every sell so they probably encourage it. Soogs was my favorite by far for a good while but no longer, probably not even her responding. 9/10 it's a manager. They same one they all have.

beng5692

Lurker
May 28, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Nope, I thought so too so I tested it on her “preview” and it won’t let me do it either. If you play it out of the built in player, the video stops recording. If you try to make it full screen while recording, it won’t let you. It does let me do it on my Mac though.