Simp Chat Soogsx - Discussion Thread

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Grulka

Bathwater Drinker
May 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I couldn’t get the scraper to work with the android virtual machine so I gave up. Cant do anything about it now tho

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

OF actually issued a refund for it aswell so I dont have the vid anymore. First time I have seen them issue a refund, had to call out the first shitty respondant for not knowing their own ToS.

Tomebone64

Casual
Oct 3, 2022
I’ve actually never had OF not refund my money lol, which I always thought was strange. They’ve done it like 3-4 times for girls who’ve been audited and had their b/g removed, once for a girl that charged for a custom she never delivered and once for some bullshit bait and switch video.
I think the one time they gave me my money back for the custom that was never delivered they insisted on e-mailing the girl first but that’s the most pushback i’ve ever gotten.

AwesomeLeaker

Superfan
Dec 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I am glad to see somebody was able to get a refund for the video.

I was in this situation myself a long time ago with an OF creator by the name of Amouranth.
I was able to secure a refund and publish a review on Reddit that got over 300K views (although I don't really know how Reddit count views).

And was even able to make my review published by a content creator.

I think scams like this are important to record and compile for future consumers and to leave an indelible trace of what I view as immoral and illegal actions on the internet.
I also think it is important to expose the unreliable responses of OF regarding these situations - I had to make my argument for a refund twice, even though the elements I provided them the firtst time were crystal clear, and I still don't understand how some people can get refunds while others get a generic PR response saying that OF is in no way responsible for the content their creators put out.

So if you guys are able to share screenshots of this particular scam or other ones I would be delighted to write up a review of your experiences, I would also be interested in seeing if other people that got scam buying this video were also denied a refund despite it being afforded to Grulka. Cheers.

PS: It apparently wasn't her first rodeo

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I have only tried for a refund once, they were insane assholes about it lol literally the most insane "Go fuck yourself" customer service experience of my life, I was almost surprised so it's eye opening to see this isn't always the experience.

HereForTheLoot

🔞 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🔞
Mar 11, 2022
If anyone has the video and needs the files for DRM protection send me a PM, I'll create them for you.

Reactions: Kruchev

Thexend_

Lurker
Jan 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i've had a similar experience myself. i've had OF do refunds for me for multiple different girls over the past two years after they very clearly scammed me by not sending what they agreed to for a custom or for resending the same content multiple times with a different description and slightly different pricing and even sending PPV content that did not match the description. i've only had them deny me once i believe.