MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Solomia Maievska - Discussion Thread | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Solomia Maievska - Discussion Thread

jonse13

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
No way she showed her tits in an Onlyfans video in that most recent post in the content thread lol

Reactions: NoobNewbie

eclairauchocolat

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023
One person replied to my previous post that Solomia was doing gym to strengthen her back. This is a good way to take care of her back!

And then, making a breast reduction is a decision specific to each woman and carefully considered. I’m not sure that a single woman on this earth did a breast reduction after reading a troll on a wanker forum...

test902

Superfan
Oct 9, 2022
As busty as she looks, I don't think she has a back problem.
1. Whether she has F cups or G cups, every pair has different texture (denser or not), and among playboy models she definitely stands out, but she is just "average" among owners of huge tits. Many owners of even bigger tits are still intact.
2. I cannot say Ukrainian models all keep their tits, but women from her country are not known for getting BR (if at all). She obviously enjoys her work, so if you would talk to her one day and bring up BR, most likely she would be confused "why even?" Here you go.

test902

Superfan
Oct 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I still think in her more recent shoot with playboy girls she already deflated quite a bit from her "measurement" video.
Other than her, at least Skylormori and Mila Amour also deflated by varying degrees.

Like what i often say in real life, unfortunately women seem to be skewing towards the gain-weight direction (but Lana Kendrick is huge af today) or lose-weight direction (that's like Valory Irene and Karina Hart. Katerina H. is not even deflating yet and it's a miracle of her) rather than stay in their optimal (max tit size also) weight.

But then my second sentence was about three women in their twenties. They need to eat up.