Simp Chat Solomia Maievska - Discussion Thread

myg

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
By staying with relatives and supporting them. By doing volunteer stuff. By helping people who had to move from their home. By just saying it's my civil position (which encourages). Or even by joining army.

And what you are saying: I want boobs, give me the boobs, I don't wanna think about any tough situation, just boobs.

himeko666

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
yes, the connection was really shitty for the first part and 20 minutes in the stream died, she posted
"I recieved a notification that my connection was lost
trying to reconnect"
and then a few minutes later she started streaming again and it was much better quality. She didn't save the second stream I don't think sadly because the it went to 1 FPS right as she did her handbra at the end :P

tempittol

Fan
Dec 20, 2022
Girl next door with huge tits aesthetic was much better than these artsy cant see shit "Look I'm real top model please believe me" type of stuff she does nowadays. Those cameramen can't film anything, lighting is 99% ass and pseudo-posing is not helping either. If she just showed full tits with nipples and not just teases and occasional slips like 1 picture per set then I would never even consider checking her new stuff. Cuz that's literally only advantage - nipples. Everything else went downhill since her early days - even her tits size lol.

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021

It's normal for women's boobs to fluctuate in size. Hormones, stress, and diet all play a role. She's always been thin (see photos below), which rules out weight loss.

Her boobs got smaller after she started actively modelling. It could be stress and adhering to a strict, imbalanced diet causing her boobs to deflate. As we all know, having big boobs puts you at a disadvantage when it comes to modelling. I can imagine Mia is trying to make her boobs smaller due to it.

A while back:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

More recently:

IceCyMole

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
I've told her that many times on OF, and she has always answered she'll keep doing it because these are where she feels comfortable.
I asked her for more private own content and she said she'll have a bit more time to do in the upcoming weeks.
We should all say it on OF to try to make her change her way to publish content on OF.

himeko666

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
She posted this two hours ago

"Hey, guys!
How are you?
Thanks for being here with me and supporting me ❤️
Can’t say how much I appreciate it
The situation in Ukraine is kind of tense rn related to the 9th of May.
But hopefully everything’s going to be okay.
I know I can’t leave you like that for such a long time, so new content is coming soon!
In the meantime you can help to arm Ukraine by the link below 💙💛
I’ll answer all of your messages tomorrow
Love!

"

satoru tarrafa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Well, I guess it's the way her boobs jiggle and move through the video. It's impressive and amazing to see a pair of breasts that big in a skinny body like hers. Watching that boob motion is like watching the ocean moving and waves breaking at the beach, like being a witness of the perfection of nature itself.

joker1989ff

Lurker
Oct 5, 2022
I doubt anybody enjoys those type of videos, I personally don’t, Especially with the horrible music, I instantly mute any of those videos. my assumption is that she wants to maintain this kind of image that she is a top model(which she definitely isn’t) and she post "classy" content on her onlyfans. But in the end, the videos look like a lame art project from a freshmen Student. I much preferred her early content from 2 years ago. Off course this is just my opinion and I could be completely wrong.