MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread | Page 38 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

tmanokc

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a Simp Chat thread for Sofia Gomez to discuss her content.

OnlyFans content thread:

Social media thread:

Edits thread:

Last edited:

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think a prerequisite for something like that is her having either
  1. A PO Box for fanmail and gifts, which could hypothetically include costumes.
  2. An Amazon wishlist which would restrict her to somewhat generic stuff.
Since she has a managed OF I think either is pretty unlikely. That sort of personal touch usually only come from girls who run the 'business' themselves.

I've also noticed in that set of pics in the red bra posted on 29th that her face in a lot of them screams out 'unsure'. The exception being the one where she is biting her lip and the ones with her tongue out. I think she's used to making blank expressions, big smiles, and silly faces. She's still new to making 'sexy' faces. That she is trying to however makes me wonder if the management is asking for her to do so...maybe asking for more in general. I have a hopeful outlook on the future of her content if she is trying to push past what she's used to.

Reactions: TheUpscaleGuy

HollyF*ck

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Also doubt it. Ok she probably is topless, but behind something so she technically is not lying but there is nothing directly visible. Can already see her selling "I'm completely topless and covering my nipples with just one finger", for 100 bucks, but she's wearing fan foam finger glove or something similar so nothing is visible. :D

HollyF*ck

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I know, but she's not forced to take photos (I hope) and she's getting the money so she could at least have it sett up in a way it is not false advertising. They're banking on the fact that no one will complain, we just stop paying (which is exactly what I do if I'm stupid enough to buy something on OF which ends up being fake). I guess it is the same like if we would be paying for stolen stuff, we wouldn't be complaining to the police. Similarly we wont be complaining about being stupid and buying pricey hopefully nude pics because it is embarrassing (at least for me) to admit it and it would be difficult to prove we were lied to.

Reactions: KureKim21

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

Definitely do this. Handbra is technically 'topless' and so is pasties and censored, etc. You have to be very specific when clarifying what you're gonna get, otherwise it's a lot more difficult to get a refund. But to be honest, I wouldn't even bother because A) they never answer very specific questions, and B) she's definitely not going to be the kind of 'topless' that you think.

stupidillusion

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm going to stand by this; she's been escalating her content to be more revealing but actually showing something is a pretty big jump ... that I think she'll make this summer. Summer is bikini season and I think she'll start doing things like hard nipples through thin suits and such.

I'm pulling all of this out of my ass, of course, but based upon other women whom have taken a similar path it makes sense to me. The only thing that would interrupt this would be her getting a boyfriend/girlfriend.