MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Simp City Discussion Thread | Page 15 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Simp City Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden Shogun

Electro Archon
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi all, this thread is for general SimpCity discussion and is NOT a support thread.

The Help/Support section can be found here:
Including a General Support thread for those of you who cba making a new thread:

If you're wondering why you can't post in certain threads give this a read.

If you're wondering why your post was deleted or why you got a warning give this a read.

Last edited by a moderator:

andre13

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Do we have a "favourite pmvs" thread? I can't find one and I don't have the priviledges to open one.

Fapper

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Thought it was some scam e-mail that I got regarding the password reset. Got stunlocked when I saw everything back intact, thought I lost my watchlist for good. You're absolute legends for bringing back this community, still can't believe everything is here as the day we lost it. Suffered for long enough on the garbage unmoderated alternatives, really makes you appreciate things. :pepoLove: mods

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Content contributors from TB will most definitely NOT settle on . It's really not fun trying to share on a un-moderated forum.
Most content contributors from here put in a bit of effort to create good looking and informative threads. Trying to do that at makes your thread a target of like farming imbeciles and never ending request begging.

A popular good looking thread like Gori's Kaho Shibuya thread from here would turn into post spam within a few days at .

brokensaph

I am Djour Djilios.
Mar 14, 2022
They DON'T MODERATE? Oh, it's moderated alright. Listen, I like to say there are 3 sides to every story: Mine, theirs and the ultimate truth. With that in mind.....
Awhile back at , this user (who tried the same shit here unsuccessfully not long ago) was double posting and when I called him on it, he got belligerent & basically said, "Their links will be down soon anyway. Fuck off." Then someone else caught him later and he told them to go to hell because the links were dead. They weren't. I posted every post which he double-posted to prove he was not only a hack, but a lying hack.
Between the double-posting and verbal abuse, I reported him. Nothing. For a week. When I realized was the Wild West I laid into the guy in several ways not caring about the consequences. I knew that place was shit. Alas!
A few days ago I got banned for 2 days saying, "Don't Argue!"
I have NOT been back to be reinstated. It's a garbage site run by FOOLS who are in way over their heads with what it takes to maintain a decent forum. But IF I were to do so, it would be to say this:
"Hey, discipline guru, do your damn job & I wouldn't have had to deal with that creep berating me for days in the comment section? BTW, your site is hot trash. Good luck with that."
Yeah, they moderate........

Last edited:
Reactions: aaa097

aaa097

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 30, 2022
There you can't delete the comment though it's there because it became popular because of thotsbay when the forum was posted in a tweet also what makes it poorly designed and looks like it's from the 90's

Reactions: ellefant

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
brokensaph
I hope this doesn't to turn this into a bash thread.
My intention was to point out the main reason that SimpCity is so much better than is that:
1. the Moderators here look after content contributors on this forum - That means we don't become disillusioned and stop contributing.

has so many faults I could write a 10,000 word post on it after giving them a go for just one week.
But it sounds like you've been put on a blacklist over there for publicly talking about that forum's faults.

Victorvondoom

Ruler of Latveria
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I was banned for "Spam" on Leakednudes for simply answering a question...tried to ask an admin what exactly was spam cause that's what it says to do and can't contact anyone cause you're banned...most of these other forums are just dumb and toxic as hell. This so far has been one of the best communities of ANY type of forums iv'e been on. Props to E-Girls/Thotsbay/SimpCity!!!

HandleIntelligent970

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 5, 2022
Is it me or are a lot of new posts getting deleted maybe it’s a new post notification error? Cos i go on the threads and there’s no new content when i’ve been sent a notification. Are they deleting Gofile links or nah?

Raiden Shogun

Electro Archon
Mar 11, 2022

brokensaph

I am Djour Djilios.
Mar 14, 2022
Ok.
1. I was supporting the idea that their main fault is neglecting a simple forum-health concept: moderation (or lack thereof) which is your main point.
2. Bashing is a subjective term. What I was doing was pointing out their outrageous lack of the most basic forum function that keeps a website from becoming intolerable. Sharing my experience was well-timed and perhaps valuable to other readers who need to know what they are getting by going to .
3. Having such a personal experience is why I support Simp City. It is a thots-based, well-run place to be an active member.
4. I am not concerned with and any blacklist. It is a spam farm and I won't be going back. Listen, I have been a member of a few strong forums for over the past 20 years and have never been to one where they don't moderate to such an abhorrent degree. Pointing that out in my own way supports your main point.
5. I have gone out of my way in other threads to support how we run things here: effectively.
Call it bashing; I call it informing.
....and I finally got to vent what happened. Thanks.

Last edited:

The Saint

“Breaker of the Great Houses”
Jan 10, 2022
Glad the sites back up and glad they aren’t doing the whole “verified E Girls” threads like on TB and SEG. Still a better site than some of the sites I looked into as a backup. Seriously forgot one of the sites names but it devolved into a never ending log in loop just to try and make a thread about Stefffyxoxo. Quit after the 6th time and never looked back.

diwiv256

Lurker
Aug 30, 2022
Huh, now I wonder how people are gonna end up here as r/thotsbay_forum which had some news and links to here got clapped by reddit admins.

Was there a previous thotsbay/e-sexygirls sub somewhere ?

Im askin as the previous sub shows me this message: "This subreddit was banned due to a violation of Reddit’s content policy against creating or repurposing a sub to reconstitute or serve the same objective as a previously banned or quarantined subreddit."

DarkRenegade

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
if its harder to find, then the balance of people who actually want to be here vs people who are just lookin to report and get the website taken down will improve. thats just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.