Simp Chat Shanalah Discussion Thread

Apr 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, it is just a common joke people make about hippie influencers who have trust funds or a windfall they use to boost popularity. Similar to those off grid van life influencers who are actually millionaires. She is just weird, but does have a beautiful singing voice if you listen to her old Acapella or guitar solo songs. It's just her current style that made her famous is all samey and honestly uninteresting with pseudo intellectual and spiritual connotations. Aka cringe.

Reactions: liteskindeded

Trippin8

Tier 3 Sub
May 15, 2022
Her first stuff on YouTube is fantastic. Her voice, her style. Shame she ended up going down this odd route. She even looked more like a hippy 10 years ago than she does now. Maybe she'll be like Miley and this bullshit is just a phase and will to back to being normal in a few years

linguararleo

Lurker
Jun 11, 2023
Hi, yesterday i saw for the first time this thread and i saw some bunkr with sextapes like in the pool etc.. now they are all gone! where can i find them? maybe they were removed as they were of another girl.. but i want to find them anyway. Anyone can help me?

Edit 1: the post I made on the content page was just removed. Of course it was out of topic but doing so I had reached some people who liked my post. This indicates that my help request is shared here: there are others who need to find those videos! Please, whoever deleted these links from the content thread, please, give them back. If someone knows how to contact the threat admin le me know. I dont know how to do it

Edit 2: I did a second post on the main thread with 9 likes. I know the admins can recover the links, pleaso someone up there

Edit 3: my second post in the main thread has just been deleted, no anwers receved from no one, It's a bit rude

Last edited:
Reactions: PastryDDS

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022

No bunkr links have been removed from the thread.
A mega link with promo for a telegram group was removed on the 31st March

Your posts were removed from the content thread because they did not have any content, this thread is for discussion, not the other one.

linguararleo

Lurker
Jun 11, 2023
Thank you for the reply!
Actually there were one or two posts with link of sextapes as I saw them 2 days ago and then yesterday they were not there anymore. If no one has removed them maybe the writer has remove them.. idk.. in any case I hope someone finds those videos and post them here again