Simp Chat Shanalah Discussion Thread

Apr 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It takes 2 braincells to find her actual story she tells herself and it is not hard to find. She grew up poor, got pregnant at 18, parents kicked her out and disowned her, went job to job until she sold everything then bought a van and moved herself and her kid on weed farms in California. After that she bummed around different countries using psychedelics while pushing her music career over social media then eventually did OF. My guess Twitter or that front page reddit post a couple days ago just had haters making shit up like any other day on Reddit. All social media is filled with goons and unhinged discord mods after all.

Ultimately nobody cares if her music is good/bad/whatever or even her personal history, and no one cares about your or my opinion of her music. We are here for tits.

I am just here trying to find the video with her face showing while getting split open with that huge dick.

The Saint

“Breaker of the Great Houses”
Jan 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Makes the most sense, have big name twitter accounts do a negative publicity stunt surrounding her. People start picking up on it and talking about her, people listen to her music or sub to her onlyfans, suddenly making extra money due to Twitter negativity. Same thing is happening on TikTok, people are stitching her videos and ragging on her music or how she looks.

jacked_mack

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Here's the post if people are curious. She claims she grew up in a "very violent, alcoholic, abusive environment with a lot of shame and judgement about being myself, never being good enough, etc..."
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
I have no idea her actual background, but in her saved stories she has some photos from when she was pregnant and when her daughter was young and she did appear to be living in a commune for at least part of it. Her music and style may be cringeworthy now, but I wouldn't be surprised if her background was pretty much as she described it (perhaps leaving out some sugar daddies or family lifelines helping her get by along the way, but that's just speculation). Hopefully she keeps doing OF and doesn't focus all her efforts on her music/social media as she starts getting a lot more attention.