EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

The only bad thing about it is that it made me spend more money into this... back then I'm so stingy that i only subscribed to no ppv accounts... now I'm getting b/g customs left and right...

Anyways... Do you know guys know BWC/BBC creators that does b/g Customs?

Yeah the customs will get ya! I had to stop them completely because most took too long or flaked, and because it’s a custom there’s usually no recourse for a refund etc. OF can be sketchy for buyers at times. But nah, I don’t tbf. My custom requests were always Pawgs/raceplay 🤐

Não é só isso... eles fizeram posições diferentes começando com cachorrinho/pronebone. no entanto, eu entendo... talvez ele esteja sem energia... acho que eles filmaram muito naquele dia.
So this shit is as bad as the one they posted a few days ago in the other thread?

So this shit is as bad as the one they posted a few days ago in the other thread?
No, it's better(lighting, angles, multiple positions, her actually doing something) ... i believe that one is filmed at night. troy might have used his phone to film that one.

The only bad thing about it is that it made me spend more money into this... back then I'm so stingy that i only subscribed to no ppv accounts... now I'm getting b/g customs left and right...

Anyways... Do you know guys know BWC/BBC creators that does b/g Customs?
Jax slayher, anton harden, damion dayski... In fact, there's a Willow Ryder scene with each of these last two that was never leaked... sorry for saying lol

No, it's better(lighting, angles, multiple positions, her actually doing something) ... i believe that one is filmed at night. troy might have used his phone to film that one.
Hm, ok, so one of two, either she didn't want to fuck hard, or he was out of energy because he filmed with about 10 women before her.

Yeah the customs will get ya! I had to stop them completely because most took too long or flaked, and because it’s a custom there’s usually no recourse for a refund etc. OF can be sketchy for buyers at times. But nah, I don’t tbf. My custom requests were always Pawgs/raceplay 🤐
actually i experienced that problem myself... I asked a 30 min custom vid with creampie... She gave me 13 min vid... because apparently her reasoning is that his man can't last without cumming. I protested and said I won't be paying it full since i got only half what i requested... so she threw in 2 ppvs + 15 min solo custom.

Can you recommend someone on pawgs?

actually i experienced that problem myself... I asked a 30 min custom vid with creampie... She gave me 13 min vid... because apparently her reasoning is that his man can't last without cumming. I protested and said I won't be paying it full since i got only half what i requested... so she threw in 2 ppvs + 15 min solo custom.

Can you recommend someone on pawgs?

Yeah some are too sneaky.

Tbh, the only pawg I’m trying to see BBC content with currently is therealhquinn94 she’s absolutely fire

Yeah some are too sneaky.

Tbh, the only pawg I’m trying to see BBC content with currently is therealhquinn94 she’s absolutely fire
I only got the confidence to protest like that because she stupidly post the custom unlocked...

She thought i didn't download it... if she didn't do what i asked... i just got a custom less than half the price she asked...

Hmmm therealhquinn94? How much does she charge for a custom?

Anyways... Is revolut better than privacy? I've been using Privacy for 3 years now.
I almost don't wanna tell yall this. But Oxygen bank is goated. I've made hundreds of virtual debit cards that generally get read as real debit cards in a lot of systems instead of being flagged as a prepaid. There's no limit and there's no exploit protection like they have on privacy. I've gotten hundreds of free meals from grub hub, free trials, CVS carepasses. You're welcome

Back
Top Bottom