EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

Her boyfriend probably said no passionate hard fucking and moaning, and probably made her choose the worse "BBC." I'm sure she's on the radar of guys like igotladiesxxx, guys who can actually break back. And we all know she got railed in Jamaica by BBC, with or without her boyfriend's permission. Probably no footage though... Thanks to who posted even though I saw it on b4dd!3hub first

Her boyfriend probably said no passionate hard fucking and moaning, and probably made her choose the worse "BBC." I'm sure she's on the radar of guys like igotladiesxxx, guys who can actually break back. And we all know she got railed in Jamaica by BBC, with or without her boyfriend's permission. Probably no footage though... Thanks to who posted even though I saw it on b4dd!3hub first
This discussion thread is getting fun lol
Fellas put your tinfoil hat on let's investigate this BBCgate scandal
no need for conspiracies It's very obvious why she did that!! : M O N E Y
People aren't satisfied so they'd pay for more
Next ppv bbc bj.. The one after : bbc creampie then hardcore then deepthoat and so on till we reach double BBC Anal DP (aka nirvana)

They broke up a few months ago

Like this? Did she have sex with BBC in Jamaica? Is this a rumor or do you know something?

Like this? Did she have sex with BBC in Jamaica? Is this a rumor or do you know something?
Just connecting dots. Jamaica is an obvious and well known sex tourist destination for white women, especially European ones. I was at the ER weeks ago and this recently divorced (white) nurse was telling me she's going there to let loose, and gave me a wink! Then she emphatically told me "If you see me in Jamaica, don't tell anyone what I'm doing! I'm a grown ass woman and I do what I want off the clock!" Strangers really get comfortable with sharing their secrets with me for some reason... Women are just like us, They like to enjoy various flavors, and It's very easy for them to do so.

Anyways, Now all of a sudden, SNX is single after that Jamaica trip. Coincidence? IDK.... And SNX starts talking about BBC for the first time....
I'm not obsessed, I just connect dots and I notice shit. I've been lied to so many times and I've been in many dangerious situations. I'm still alive and untouched because I peep shit when I see it.

Just connecting dots. Jamaica is an obvious and well known sex tourist destination for white women, especially European ones. I was at the ER weeks ago and this recently divorced (white) nurse was telling me she's going there to let loose, and gave me a wink! Then she emphatically told me "If you see me in Jamaica, don't tell anyone what I'm doing! I'm a grown ass woman and I do what I want off the clock!" Strangers really get comfortable with sharing their secrets with me for some reason... Women are just like us, They like to enjoy various flavors, and It's very easy for them to do so.

Anyways, Now all of a sudden, SNX is single after that Jamaica trip. Coincidence? IDK.... And SNX starts talking about BBC for the first time....
I'm not obsessed, I just connect dots and I notice shit. I've been lied to so many times and I've been in many dangerious situations. I'm still alive and untouched because I peep shit when I see it.

I didn’t know she went Jamaica then split with her fella not long after loool. She definitely got piped there. Bro opened up a can of worms (or should I say snakes) with that trip. But yeah you’re right, if a white woman wants to go JA, it’s not for the architecture….

Back
Top Bottom