EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

am i the only one who feels bad for her ex partner? shit must suck

If he got with her whilst she was an online hoe then I have no sympathy. Besides, she’s only slept with a Black guy 😂 some dudes build it up like once they go black they ain’t coming back, or they’re “damaged goods”. Attractive girls fuck, that’s life 😂

am i the only one who feels bad for her ex partner? shit must suck
Buddy on suicide watch I GURANTEE it. 🤣 Loosing a bad bitch that’s one thing. But potentially loosing the BADDEST bitch you EVER gone get⁉️ And she leaves you so MULTIPLE BBC’s can stretch her shit WIDE open, on CAMERA for the whole WORLD to see??? Yeah that’s cause for some self deletion I wouldn’t even blame him 🤣

Regarding bans, I don't think anything stops you from posting, there are exceptions, in relation to OF, my username is different here, this makes me safer
Yeah... i already gave my word tho 😅

Btw... I've seen of accounts getting banned on some simpcity users... how do you even get banned?(how do they find out) I'm curious...

Regarding bans, I don't think anything stops you from posting, there are exceptions, in relation to OF, my username is different here, this makes me safer
Is it overkill that i use adguard + proxy vpn? The same is true to me... i use different name, emails, dedicated browsing app with extensions + adguard/nordvpn proxy.

Is it overkill that i use adguard + proxy vpn? The same is true to me... i use different name, emails, dedicated browsing app with extensions + adguard/nordvpn proxy.
I don't need that, I use two emails, one email for social networks and another for sites like this, with different usernames, if you want to send it to me in DM I'll post it in the thread

Back
Top Bottom