Simp Chat Selti / Seltin_Sweety Brainlet Thread

tilms89

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her tits are not natural, it's very apparent if you compare to her earlier work as "Sherantina".

Granted, she didn't have tons of work done on them and what has been done is very tasteful, but it is quite clear that she had had some light filling to make them fuller, firmer and rounder.

Oct 28, 2023

Bro, have you not seen her latest dancing video here? At the end of it she puts her phone camera below under her breasts. 😍 So if she's had some work on them, where is all the 'quite clear' scarring from these Ops you are talking about? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

And I have said this here before, if she says on her socials her body is 💯 natural I believe her. Her tits are just that great 😍 she has real boobs that bounce & move as god intended 😘🙏🏻 & she have grown from her 'Shemao' & 'Sherantina' days whatever, cos she has put on a little weight & grown into a nearly 24 y.o women now, 💯 she's not AI or 'Air brushed' as I see some are saying about her now (she streamed naked live remember?) 🙄 & she's not a girl anymore. 😍🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

tenant

Lurker
Oct 1, 2022
Curious why some of her photos that say they are high definition look blurry while others are sharp, The file & image size are the same.

Oct 28, 2023
So Seltin has been flirting in her posts all day & online for V-Day 🌹 but fact remains & bothers me, why if she is Russian 🇷🇺 does she wear a💍 on her right hand but still continues to do OFs/Fansly but no CB? 🤔💵

And she doesn't reply to msgs on Twitter or barely even on OFs. What u think guys? 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://simpcity.su/threads/selti.10117/post-3418796

Last edited:
  • PepePolice
Reactions: Korrosive
Oct 28, 2023
Sorry is it just me or does anyone think Seltin's ego is getting a bit out of hand lately? 🤔

Seen she's being quite lazy & attention seeking
& egotistical in her posts lately & she still has that 💍 one her right hand & just promotes herself & only stays in OFs not Fansly, plus she didn't even give anyone a like or say thx for her few recent BD 🎂 wishes on X she said she just read them 🙄, & is not doing anything what she said on TG months ago about showing her creativity more & start a Cosplay YT channel or return to IG yet (No that other100k India one is fake & paid to get their account back so unfollow 🙄👎🏻) & post more of her real life things she was going to do & now she just goes online & posts soo many pics of herself in similar poses to try to get attention over there. 🙄💵

Yes she still looks cute 😍, but it's getting a bit 🥱 now to me rn. So was her last few PPVs. Think she needs to check herself or most people will get bored with her soon. Cos just having 🔥 looks aren't anything, without a DTE personality. 🤷🏼‍♂️🌎

And she probably even ignores most people's msgs in her OFs anyway, especially if you just send her your junk she told me, so don't bother lol. 👻💵 So tell me guys, did anyone that sub her get to chat with her there or in Fansly for long lately or she just reply hi & thx? 🤷🏻‍♂️

And some are starting to make fun of her on X as well now 🫤 What do you guys think? 🤔

Last edited:
  • confusedcat
  • WaitWhat
Reactions: Korrosive and X34

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

They're so small no one can read them

Goodslut

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Yeah noticed long ago her post are the same stuff all over again and again. Just different outfits and locations, but its pretty much the same stuff. Happens to many models. Hard to come up with new stuff when posting frequently. Wont be long before she loses enough subs and she has to return to camming.

Oct 28, 2023

Yeah exactly 💯 she has had her real IG back for a while & said her 'Comeback is very soon' weeks ago & I sent her a pic of the fake one but she doesn't seem to care about anything you send her to X & to put hers on her link page 🤷🏼‍♂️ even though they are scamming fans & pretending to be her 🤔 & on TG she said she was going to start to 'show her real life & creativity as often & as interesting as I can' but she just posts way too many similar photos of herself & is starting to write these egotistical things & tease & just stays mostly in OFs now. She is talented & she made her own lingerie herself as you see in the 'Special Dish' video, so was expecting more real life & Cosplay & more creative things from her. But we are still waiting. 🔝👨🏻‍🎤🥱🤷🏻‍♂️

So now I'm just putting a 🤔 on TG in all her new pics lately. This is from Sept last year! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

TinchyStrid3r

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2022
Well, it's simple, she doesn't want to do anything new and it looks like she still has enough money from Fansly and OnlyFans subscribers, so she doesn't have to change or improve anything.
Once she starts running out of money, we'll see her stream again on Chaturbate to promote her Fansly/OnlyFans.
By the way, I honestly don't understand why she never did a (for example) dildo ticket show on Chaturbate. With how many people she always had on the stream, she would make a solid bundle of money.
If she came back on Chaturbate and her streams included more nudity, I think a lot of people would welcome that.
I also think it would be a nice change from those PPVs.