Simp Chat Selti / Seltin_Sweety Brainlet Thread

theotheSIMPson

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
First time and first impression when I saw her in a discord server, she's really a great model. Loved it how it looked so professional, started with the theme and outfits also more efforts to decorations, and the photographs. And her prettiness ofc, her gorgeous body, yk she's the one of the sexiest i have ever seen. Her expressions are killing me.

And when I looked the leaked content here I was like oh my god that's fuckin insane dude made me wet my pants harder than ever LMFAO. Idk she went tooooo good made sum ppvs, I fell in love with this dream don't dare you to wake me up lmfao like this is unreal. Ok that was yeah how I described about her. One of the 10/10 e-girl. Maybe cuz of my taste idk, Russians or more eastern European girls are my top tiers.

Yeah she deserves to get more loves, decent amount of money like how was her efforts making those contents and themes on each events. Like that's made our day really on lust dreams hahah. Yeah although the stream is kinda lame sometimes but never made me fail. She is not that lame just how awkward that yeah we should bring her more hypes and stuff I want her stream on twitch people would really loved it and try to learn more English speaks to be slightly fluent you know like she had sum progressions.

Ebisu

‎Nugget Daddy
Jan 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Okay then stop bitching around and pay her OF and post her stuff weekly.

Oh but then you will realize someone will publish her stuff as soon as it gets published for the reaction points & you will be crying again there saying you can't post weekly coz the other leakers give zero fucks about your posting methods :KEKWlaugh:

Oct 28, 2023

Bro, have you not seen her latest dancing video here? At the end of it she puts her phone camera below under her breasts. 😍 So if she's had some work on them, where is all the 'quite clear' scarring from these Ops you are talking about? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

And I have said this here before, if she says on her socials her body is 💯 natural I believe her. Her tits are just that great 😍 she has real boobs that bounce & move as god intended 😘🙏🏻 & she have grown from her 'Shemao' & 'Sherantina' days whatever, cos she has put on a little weight & grown into a nearly 24 y.o women now, 💯 she's not AI or 'Air brushed' as I see some are saying about her now (she streamed naked live remember?) 🙄 & she's not a girl anymore. 😍🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Ebisu

‎Nugget Daddy
Jan 26, 2022
What works for you may not work for everyone, just as you complain because the post is not grouped, someone else will come and complain that the posts are published once a week.
What would happen if before the end of the set, the sub to the OF account runs out? You publish it halfway and if you're lucky, another leaker picks up where you left off?

This is the dumbest comment I've seen in a while :peepoLeave:

Oct 28, 2023

Hey there bro, I'm a big fan of Selti & her extra effort with her creative photos & videos. 😍📸📹🔝
So wondering, how do you know this & where she is on vacation atm from her photographer? 📸🤔

And yes it's great to see her out & taking a break, but yes 25 photo shoots is a lot, so my guess she did this cos she is probably planning to get alot done now, so she can have more time to start to work on her lingerie business & real life passions & bring back her other socials she said she has plans to do on TG a while ago now. So will be great to see what she comes out with this year. 🤩 ✂️ Cos she's a beauty but think she's also a smart & creative business girl, so very much doubt there will be any more CB streams like some believed there would be, 😝 but anyway good luck to her. 😍🔝

Last edited: