Trans Twitch OnlyFans MtF Secretlumi | lumi

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

savagezeus

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
$39 PPV
"probably the longest video I've sent.. it's dark but this is the kinda casual selfie vid I'd send my boyfriend, IF I HAD ONE! Just tired after a long day, in bed playing with myself. I really like this angle showing my body off to you with my dress pulled up. Slim waist and plump ass and thighs wiggling to tempt you into being too horny to resist using me.. Lots of dirty talk and I actually masturbate a little 😳 rubbing between my legs a bit while I moan, which I normally don't ever show. I have my favorite super thin thong on that barely covers anything and you can actually see a tinyy bit of my super private spots on accident if you look closely, I'd normally cut it out bc I'm embarrassed but whatever its okay just this once, only for you! 🥰"

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
this is the only video I've ever done in sexy lingerie! I think it is one of my more sensual videos if you like pretty lingerie and one of my longer ones at ~3minutes. I'm laying down facing you on the bed and caressing my squishy fuckable body all over for you. I pull my bra down and play with my perky pink tits, pinching and fondling on them while staring at you asking you where you'd like to squish the most 😳

and then I turn around so you can see both sides of me 😇 rubbing between my legs, masturbating with my finger and moaning for you while giving myself a few spanks 🥵

I added some bonus uncensored pictures for you too that I cant post publicly!! and I added some pictures I might post publicly and some I might not, but either way you can see them first if you'd like! 💜

tell me which parts you liked and what you would like to see more of?

Last edited: