Trans Twitch OnlyFans MtF Secretlumi | lumi

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Most of the pics I've posted before and maybe some I haven't (duplicates possible)

Thx to moenk2kk for gathering these videos
[MOD EDIT]: dead link removed

1080x1920_773cb6b0a023617e82cc70ee254edba3-pVQw3nkB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
New

"wiggles for you 💜 lil teaser without sound

sorry I haven't been posting that much! I want to but I've been feeling some body dysphoria recently which makes it harder to feel good taking pictures. I'm trying to do some more cute sets for you soon, I love u all 😘"
----------------------------------------------------

[MOD EDIT: dead GoFile link removed]

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
"ok I don't normally post content like this publicly but tonight I felt like taking this super LEWD selfie video for you before bed. bending over while I talk dirty to you, because I like corrupting you so your mind is filled with naughty thoughts of me throughout the day hehe 😜😳💜"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

savagezeus

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
$39 PPV
"probably the longest video I've sent.. it's dark but this is the kinda casual selfie vid I'd send my boyfriend, IF I HAD ONE! Just tired after a long day, in bed playing with myself. I really like this angle showing my body off to you with my dress pulled up. Slim waist and plump ass and thighs wiggling to tempt you into being too horny to resist using me.. Lots of dirty talk and I actually masturbate a little 😳 rubbing between my legs a bit while I moan, which I normally don't ever show. I have my favorite super thin thong on that barely covers anything and you can actually see a tinyy bit of my super private spots on accident if you look closely, I'd normally cut it out bc I'm embarrassed but whatever its okay just this once, only for you! 🥰"

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
$15 ppv
"this is the uncensored version I cant post publicly, of me being punished with spankings for being bad!! this one shows my perky suckable nipple that I want you to latch onto with your mouth 😳

ily all I hope you have a good night 💜"

Last edited:

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
$29
"special uncensored pic pulling my shirt up to flash both my puffy pink horny nipples to you wearing SUPER lewd panties I think you'll like. i love imagining my puffy nipples being suckled on, they are so sensitive and feel sooo good to play with 😳"

Last edited:

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Latest
$45 ppv

"hii, I took this really lewd video for you before bed! its uncensored with a new angle, pulling my shirt up and my bra down asking you to suckle on my pink sensitive nipples, throw me on the bed and fondle me all over 😳 and then turning around and showing off my perfect body in a suuper tiny thong that barely covers anything, you can nearly see my little hole because the thong is so tight. (its filmed from a lower angle which shows my ass, thighs, and between my legs nicely, so it looks as though I'm looking down towards you and you can see more than I normally show) 💜"

Uhhhhh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
this is the only video I've ever done in sexy lingerie! I think it is one of my more sensual videos if you like pretty lingerie and one of my longer ones at ~3minutes. I'm laying down facing you on the bed and caressing my squishy fuckable body all over for you. I pull my bra down and play with my perky pink tits, pinching and fondling on them while staring at you asking you where you'd like to squish the most 😳

and then I turn around so you can see both sides of me 😇 rubbing between my legs, masturbating with my finger and moaning for you while giving myself a few spanks 🥵

I added some bonus uncensored pictures for you too that I cant post publicly!! and I added some pictures I might post publicly and some I might not, but either way you can see them first if you'd like! 💜

tell me which parts you liked and what you would like to see more of?

Last edited: