Simp Chat Saya Scarlet - Discussion

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
From what I've seen on other pictures she gets some helps sometimes during photo shoots, so unless she's really close with the person or people helping her she most likely has something covering her, right? No idea either way... very risky pictures, but very cute in their own way.
----
Por lo que he visto en otras fotos se mira que la ayudan para ciertas sesiones de fotos, así que a menos de que tenga mucha confianza con la persona o personas que la estén ayudando me imagino que ha de tener algo cubriendola, verdad? No tengo la menor idea de todas formas... son fotos algo riesgosas, pero aun así muy lindas :peepoShy:

• Sadge
Reactions: Nier

Echidna

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
-I love Saya personally, shes probably my favorite egirl and has been for a while. Im a huge Miku fan and she is one of the best Mikus out there. Not sure what it is youre referring to, but the one thing Ive seen her receive hate for is not delivering on promises/poor customer service. Ive experienced some of this myself. Around a year or two ago I was a sub for a few months and never received some of my rewards. I messaged her in every place imaginable and got no response. However I resubbed recently and she seems to be doing better on that front.

-Is she depressed? I dont think theres really any way for us to know other than to take her word for it. She certainly doesnt look like she is. Seems to have friends and goes out to do fun things, but looks can be deceiving so theres no way to know for sure. I dont think it really matters or is our business anyway. If youre not getting what you paid for then the reason shouldny really matter.

-Do I think she should do more lewd content? YES YES YES! I would love if she would do more and Im sure she would gain much more support including my own. However she has stated publicly on multiple occassions that she doesnt want to and doesnt like that she feels pressured to.

Overall I love Saya, idk if shes a good person or not but I love the content she makes.

Reactions: dudemcperson

bruhmoment25

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Nier, are there content that you do not share with us because of your liking to her or getting more people to support her
just asking

Echidna

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah she responded with a few days this time I was pretty surprised. Whether shes depressed or not shes clearly lazy when it comes to her patreon. Shes been 2-3 months behind on rewards for years now. Which sucks because with even a little more effort should could probably make way more than she does now.

MARKII

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Hi guys. I am also a fan of Saya Scarlett, (her real name is Vlada, but she doesn’t like being called that, she wants to change her name in her passport to Saya) I’ve been following her since about 2017. I was also a patreon subscriber for many years until it was blocked in my country. It's true that Saya was often late with her awards and it's always hard to get in touch with her via private messages, but I've been able to do it sometimes. she is very cute.
Yes, she has serious health problems, she spent most of her childhood in the hospital, Hatsune Miku became her salvation in life and motivation. And now, due to prolonged depression that has been going on for more than 10 years, she repeatedly tried to start treatment with the help of doctors, but she never had the strength to continue treatment for the right amount of time, because of which the problem only gets worse, her brain is destroyed in literally, she is losing her own personality, she has a lot of fears, she is even afraid to correspond with strangers, because of her fears she often cannot answer your messages, waking up in the morning she sees no reason to live on and does not know what to do .
I think she really needs the support of a loved one, her attempts to live on her own alone take away her last strength, she can be compared to a child who needs eternal support and help, but due to her character and health problems, she does not risk having a boyfriend . I think she can commit suicide at any moment because of some tragedy, including parting with a loved one.
This is a very sad life story.
I know Russian very well, because it is my native language, so I can easily understand everything that Saya talks about on her social networks. I was in her private chat, where she left a lot of her messages, so I know a little about her. But my English is still bad, so I use a translator, sorry if my text is not correct.

Nier

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
She has more than 10 with her depression? I thought it was around 7-8 years...
--------------------------
This is kind of what I think. I don't want to hate her (obviously she is the only one who knows the truth), I really like her content and I will never unfollow her, but ->
1.-I know that we all feel things differently (happiness, sadness, fear, etc.) It seems a little strange to me that, with that fear, she publishes many photos on the internet, goes out to many places and does not answer messages on internet... It seems strange to me because I'm a shy person and I'm not afraid of people (not all) but I get very nervous when someone I don't know starts talking to me for no reason, (the same thing happens to me when I receive calls on my cell phone) and for that same reason, I rarely leave my house.
2.- About her depression and her suicidal thoughts. Although she still has a cute kitty to take care of, I hope she finds something that motivates her enough to maybe forget those kinds of suicidal thoughts. I also have those kinds of thoughts, so maybe, I understand her a little in that aspect.
------
I like her content and I like her <3 but that's a bit weird... and i'm also using translator, sorry if something is written a little weird

------------------------

Lleva más de 10 con su depresión? Pensé que eran alrededor 7-8 años...

Esto es un poco lo que pienso. No quiero tírale odio (obviamente ella es la única que sabe la verdad), realmente me gusta su contenido y jamás la voy a dejar de seguir a ella, pero -->
1.-Yo se que todos sentimos las cosas de diferente manera (felicidad, tristeza, miedo, etc) me parece un poco extraño que ella, con ese miedo, ella publique muchas fotos en internet, salga a muchos lugares y no conteste mensajes en internet... Me parece extraño porque yo soy una persona tímida y no me da miedo la gente (no toda) pero me pongo muy nervioso cuando alguien que no conozco me comienza a hablar sin ninguna razón, (los mismo me sucede cuando recibo llamadas en mi celular) y por esa misma razón, salgo muy poco de mi casa
2.- Acerca de su depresión y sus pensamientos suicidas. Aunque ella todavía tiene una linda gatita que cuidar, espero que ella encuentre algo que la motive lo suficiente como para talvez olvidar ese tipo de pensamientos suicidas. También tengo ese tipo de pensamientos, así que talvez, la entienda un poco en ese aspecto
-----
Me gusta su contenido y me gusta ella <3 pero es un poco raro eso

Last edited:

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Quiero pensar que al menos los usuarios que estan aquí no la buscan para hacerle stalk, si no porque quieren ver sus fotos, como yo.
---
I'd like to think that at least the people in this site aren't looking to stalk her, we just want to see her cute pics.

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Gente que quiere estar involucrada en su vida personal a la fuerza, buscar detalles mas privados sobre ella entre otras cosas. Incluso creería que unos irían tan lejos como para buscar donde ha estado ella e intentar verla en persona.
---
People who look into being involved in her personal life by force, find out private details about her life among other things. Some I guess would even go as far as to try and look where she's been to try and see her IRL.

Reactions: Echidna

Echidna

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022

I agree that it certainly doesnt look like shes depressed, if I had to guess I would probably guess that she either isnt at all or is exaggerating it because shes lazy. However depression can manifest in weird ways, where some things are harder than others, so its definitsly still possible and isnt my place to say whether she is or not. Theres no way for us to know the truth and its none of our business anyway. She produces a service that we pay for. She isnt our friend, she doesnt know or care about us and she doesnt owe us the truth. The only thing that really matters is whether or not you feel you are getting what you pay for.

Echidna

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Ive followed her since around 2018 and never seen her mention her real name, and after a quick google search no it isnt easily available. If she were to have stalkers this would be one of the first places Id expect them to be so probably not smart to share her real name when she herself doesnt.

MARKII

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
You forget to take into account that Saya lives in Russia, she has a public page in the popular local social network "VKontakte", where she has her real name and surname. About 2 years ago, she removed a huge number of her public photos and posts in the feed from this page, now the page looks almost completely empty.
And she also had various subgroups and personal chats that only Russian-speaking users could find. Therefore, I know much more than you can find.
She never intentionally tried to hide her real name, but as I said earlier, she does not like her real name, and she wants to change it in her passport to "Saya", for this reason she does not indicate her real name anywhere else. And on the VKontakte page, the site administration does not allow her to change her name until she provides documents confirming the name change.

MARKII

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I understand your doubts. But, it’s just that you don’t know Saya’s real lifestyle well, she has a huge number of fears and psychological problems, but her main goal and motivation in life is media work with Hatsune Miku, for her sake she goes to great lengths, besides this, this is her only way earnings, but it is very difficult for her to live in Russia with this, her old dream is to move to live in Japan, but it seems that these plans will not come true, as far as I know, she is already trying to start saving money to move to another country, but this information can become irrelevant at any time, her only main income is a patreon, from which she cannot withdraw money normally, but since this is her main income and the opportunity to save up for moving to another country, she is forced to try her best to lead a media and social life, to take pictures and content. This is the reason why she posts a lot of photos despite her fears. But due to problems with withdrawing money from her patreon, she has no money left to pay for her life and housing, so she is trying to find another part-time job, which greatly prevents her from leading a media life at the same time.
And also, in fact, she very rarely leaves the house, she is good at pretending that she often visits different places, but in fact this is not so. She has very little power to maintain a normal life in society, which is why she is unable to respond to most of the messages and requests on her social media. She is quite often inconvenienced when she goes out, she has a very attractive appearance, people often react negatively to her hair color and clothes, they can speak negatively in her direction, a few years ago there were cases when she was attacked on the street because of of this, she could be doused with something or soiled, or even pushed.

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Apparently Saya has been getting awful comments telling her she's appropriating Japanese culture or something like that? At this point I'd like to think things have calmed down but I hope these comments aren't still affecting her in some way. I hope that she's still able to continue to do what she enjoys and be able to keep posting pictures of her cute cosplays. She works hard.
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

Reactions: MARKII and Nier