Simp Chat Saya Scarlet - Discussion

Psychosuit

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Hello. this is Saya. You are probably already tired of these explanatory posts about where I disappear and why I don’t publish anything? I'm sorry... I'll try to make post like this as rare as possible... I want to tell you about my latest six months. I think you need to know because you support me so much. At the beginning of this year, I was followed by a stalker. somebody illegally found out my home address, and also, some stranger sealed up the peephole on my front door, so I developed a new phobia. and I was afraid to being at home. it was scary to find out that some stranger knows your home address and pretends to be you on the Internet. so staying in Russia became even more scary for me... you know, I never felt Russia as my home - it was a bit difficult for me to be here and I liked coming here as a tourist place. but because of the virus, I became locked up here. so I decided to save money, moved to another apartment and I want to make money by all means to move to Japan, where I feel at home. (I'm embarrassed to say this because I'm not Japanese,so I’m sorry for this… but these are my real feelings.). I wanted to do my best, I spent a lot of energy moving alone and I was going to work hard. (indeed, I tried to do regular streams and many photo shoots, which I still haven’t published and shown to you). but there were many problems that made it difficult for me to live and work. (I always publish all the information on the Internet later, cause I’m afraid that people may track me or know too much about me..) in the spring my mother and my younger sister came to visit me, but my mother was in intensive care, so for a while I had to give up most of my affairs and look after my sister. after their departure, I had asthma for a whole month (I’ve had this disease since childhood), I couldn’t sleep normally and I was suffocating all day. I cried every night because I couldn't sleep. no medicine helped, only now I feel better (but sometimes there is a slight cough). and recently there was an incident that killed me. I lost the closest and dearest creature to me - my cat, which was everything for me in this world. my friend opened the window and I didn't notice it because I wasn't there. my cat just fell out the window. I cremated her at the same day. I can't blame my friend for this, because not all people have cats at home and they don’t know about it, but I will never forget her empty eyes. I love her so much that I'm ready to scream about it. I think you should know that this street cat came to me three years ago - when I wanted to end my life. I tried different methods of suicide (after which I started to be treated by a psychotherapist, but I didn’t finish the treatment), and this cat saved me. At first it was very difficult for us together, but after some months we became the closest in the whole world. I wanted to talk about it, but I don't want to see different advice or reproaches, so I decided to talk about it here. I want to go through this grief and fight it, and even if I cry every day, I will continue to work hard. I will do my best to leave here and leave all the dark past. so that you believe in me, I will show you the number of photo shoots that I have done lately. I try to make more content so that I can continue to share it with you even when I move to Japan (or any other country in case of problems) and if I’ll be too busy to take new photos and videos for you."

TL;DR: She's been having a really hard time in the last six months with a stalker situation and a personal loss plus psychical and mental issues.

She posted a teaser of the the upcoming sets

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Let's hope she feels better soon

seppuku01

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

You can get ahead saya, stalkers and stupid people will unfortunately always exist, you just have to be careful... and personally Japan is a nice place to visit, but it's not to live, you should think about that, I'm sorry for everything you're going through , it is difficult for me to be in love with you, to hear your songs, to see your photos, knowing that I cannot be helping you or taking care of you, I apologize for that, I know that you do not relate to your followers for your safety and I understand that is why I ask you sorry for just being a follower, you're still the best, life sucks and it's difficult unfortunately... but you've moved on, you've fallen and you've continued, I know you'll soon reach the day that all your problems end.

Reactions: Hajanajwwj

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
It's awful to know that she's been going through a hard time. I sincerely hope for her to be feeling better and for her days to improve overall. I know that I'll try to support her work myself as soon as I'm able to. I'm sure many others here feel the same.

Reactions: Psychosuit

Mrwaska87

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
The whole thing about the stalker is a lie, just think that she wants to make a business selling photos and the photos are shared on several pages... just think about it, she knows that she does not do business with the photos and prefers make that excuse (I clarify that It's my point of view)

Nier

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Hola Amigos.
Quería preguntarles algunas cosas.
-¿Que opinan de Saya? Pregunto porque en algunos foros y otras lugares, he visto que hablan muy mal de ella. Algunas comentarios parecen ser odio sin sentido pero en otros comentan algunas cosas que, se supone, hizo en el pasado. 🤔
-Hacerca de su depresión... Creen que realmente tenga algo así?
-Por último. Que piensan de la última foto que ella compartió

¿Creen que debería hacer más contenido asi? Y ¿Que no ella había dicho que no le gustaba esos tipos de vestimenta?
-Yo pregunto solo por curiosidad. No la conozco en persona, pero parece una chica divertida y realmente me gusta como se ve en las ropas de Miku, es como si Miku fuera real :D
-----------------------
Hi friends.
I want to ask you some things.
-What do you think of Saya? I ask because in some forums and other places, I have seen that they speak very badly about her. Some comments seem to be pointless hate but in others they comment on some things she is supposed to have done in the past (and there seems to be proof of something but I'm not sure what exactly) 🤔
-About her depression... Do you think she really has something like that?
-Finally. What do you think of the last photo she shared?

Saya.png

Do you think she should do more content like this? And hadn't she said that she didn't like that type of clothing?
I'm just asking out of curiosity. I don't know her in person, but she seems like a fun girl and I really like how she looks in Miku's clothes, it's like Miku is real :D

Reactions: Burningangel

bruhmoment25

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know anything about what she has done but doesn't look like someone to be hated
I think she should do more content like this though, if she doesn't like it, her choice but i'd love to see more
probably the lewdest photo of her so far

Reactions: Nier

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Saya es una chica muy linda, y me gusta ver que se la pase bien disfrutando sus hobbies y haciendo cosplay. No conozco mucho su pasado pero realmente no creo que sea necesario saberlo, no creo que tenga ninguna intención de ser mala influencia hoy en día. Quizás si haya tenido depresión pues incluso utilizamos nuestros hobbies para distraer pensamientos intrusivos y poder seguir día a día. Espero que no sea un problema muy grande para ella aún, porque conozco que tenía sus haters o gente que se burlaba por ser otaku o fan de vocaloid. Yo soy super fan de Miku y me encantan sus cosplays, le quedan perfectos y siempre se mira muy linda en ellos. Si ella decide sentirse comoda con cosplays mas lewd/ecchi, no tendría por que juzgarla. Tiene una buena figura y se mira muy bien, asi que respeto la decision ya sea quiera tomar mas fotos asi o no. Estoy aquí porque me gusta ver sus fotos ya que no puedo ayudarla con dinero pero si un día puedo lo haré.
--
Saya is a very cute girl, and I like to see her having a good time with her hobbies and doing cosplay. I don't know much of her past but I don't think people really need to know either way, and I don't think she's got any intention of being a bad online influence or something. Maybe she did have depression at some point because I know we can try and distract ourselves with hobbies to keep intrusive thoughts away to keep going each morning. I hope it's not a big problem for her nowadays, because I know she's had some haters or just people that'd make fun of her for being an otaku or a vocaloid fan. I'm a huge Miku fan and I love her cosplays, they look perfect and she always looks very cute wearing them. If she feels comfortable with more lewd/ecchi looking cosplays I don't think it's right to judge her. She's got a good looking body and looks very cute, so I respect whatever choice she takes whether she does more or not. I'm around here because I love her pics but I can't exactly support her with money right now, if I can one day in the future I will.

Reactions: Nier

dudemcperson

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Por cierto Nier de donde es la imagen de tu banner de usuario? :peepoShy:
--
btw Nier where is your profile banner picture from? :peepoShy:

Last edited:

Nier

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Do you think she had clothes on underneath in those photos? Or did she have nothing?
I don't ask in a bad way...
Sorry for the dumb question

------

Creen que tenga algo de ropa debajo en las fotos? O ella no tiene nada?
No pregunto de mala manera...
Perdón por la pregunta tonta

Last edited: