0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Sasha Foxxx - Blackmails Scheming Little Step-Brother​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Sasha Foxxx discovers her little step-brother has been stealing her bra and panties. She tells her little step-brother she won’t tell Step-Mom and Step-Dad so long as he agrees to be her little puppy since she is allergic to pet fur. She tells him to get on his knees and puts a collar and leash on him. She also takes away all his toys and only allows him to play with chew toys. She also makes her “new puppy” lick and clean her feet, just like a real puppy would. Then Sasha reveals he will be eating her food scraps out of a pet bowl from now on.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe & Sasha Foxxx - Slave Motivated to Worship Feet with Ballbusting​

Chloe and Sasha are bored, and they want their idiot slaves to amuse them. They call the boys into the living room and make them strip out of their clothes from the workday. The girls are very amused with inspecting the chastity devices that they have previously locked the boys into. They decide that they want some relaxing foot worship side by side on the couch. Danni does not really want to worship feet right now. He does it, but the girls can tell that his heart isn’t into it. The girls get upset that Danni does not seem to be authentically enjoying worshiping Chloe’s feet. Sasha decides to ball bust Tic Tac to show Danni what happens when a slave does not show gratitude and do exactly what the girls want. They unlock Tic Tac so that they can kick him in the balls while Danni is to watch. Danni does not want to watch Tic Tac get kicked in the balls. He is very afraid he will be next. Sasha shows Danni that if he does not show sincere gratitude to the girls he will be punished. After watching Tic Tac suffer, the girls make him go back to worshipping Chloe’s feet. They decide that they want to go shopping and demand Danni’s credit card. Terrified of the potential consequences of saying no, Danni quickly complies with the girls’ demands.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx, Mariah, and Natalya - Loud Ballbusting Gets Interrupted by Nosy Neighbor​

Mariah, Natalya and Sasha want to kick their slave in the balls as hard as they can. But they have one problem, a nosy neighbor! The neighbor is always threatening to call the landlord over the screams she hears coming from the girls’ apartment. The girls still want to be able to kick their slave in the balls as hard as they can, but they need for him to stay quiet so that they don’t get in trouble. The girls giggle softly as they try not to draw attention from the busybody next door. Every time the slave starts to make a fuss, the girls remind him to shut up. Sasha covers the slave’s mouth with her hand to keep him quiet. One good kick breaks the slave’s skin open. It can’t help but cry out. The girls hush him and get some more good kicks in. While doing more damage to the slave, they hear a knock at the door. The nosy neighbor has returned! The girls make the slave hide and prepare themselves to deal with the fallout.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - Taking The Only Thing You Have Left, Your Wife​

Hey you fucking pathetic little loser. You're just not good enough for me. I've taken everything from you and made you my little foot slave. And now I'm going after the only thing you have left, your wife. Your sad, pathetic, ugly wife is going to be my foot bitch. And I'm going to make you watch while I train her as my little foot stool. She's going to lick and clean my feet while you watch. I'm going to shove my toes down her throat and make you watch her gag all over them. You're just not enough for me and neither is she. I love humiliating both of you, in front of each other, so you can both see how pathetic you are. Your wife is going to lick every speck of dirt off the soles of my feet. And she's going to love every second of it! And once her mouth is full of the scent of my smelly feet, I'm going to make you kiss her so that I am all you can taste. The two of you are just so fucking sad. From now on, both of you will be worshiping me. While you're out buying me things, she'll be here cleaning my feet. Then I'll make you lick her saliva off of my feet. She's going to become so eager to worship at my feet she may soon forget about you. Soon she'll live to lick my feet. And you're just going to have to sit there and watch. Two pathetic foot bitches, made for each other! LOL! You fucking idiots! I'm your Princess. I can't wait to humiliate you and your wife. You're both going to love it! You should be grateful I'm even doing this to you because nobody cares about either of you.

Stevorino

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
From her twitter today!

FxOUbHRXwAkNZPw

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx & Reagan Lush - Exercising With Their Slave​

Goddess Sasha Foxx and Reagan Lush have their slave outdoors and notice that his balls look a little swollen. Sasha Foxx twists them around while Reagan Lush pokes them with her fingernail. Since the Goddesses weren't able to get their workout in today, they are going to get it with their slave by busting his heavy balls. Reagan Lush slaps his legs to get him to expose his pathetic little ballsack so Sasha Foxx can kick his pathetic balls. Reagan Lush gets the opportunity to bust his balls as well with a few swift kicks to his pathetic slut sacks. The Goddesses take turns torturing their slave's balls by kicking him repeatedly. Release Date: 05/25/2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe & Sasha Foxxx - Slave Ballbusted for Forgetting Items on List​

It’s a beautiful day. The weather is so lovely, Chloe and Sasha decide to have a picnic. A slave will serve them lunch. They give the slave a list of items to pack. With each item, the slave gets a good swift kick in the balls to help him remember. The girls keep kicking the slave as it attempts to recite the list for them. He keeps forgetting items. This makes the girls mad. He better not ruin the picnic! They kick him harder to drill the list in. Something’s not working because the more they kick him the more items he seems to forget. The girls keep kicking him anyway, because they are enjoying ballbusting al fresco. It takes several rounds of hard kicks for each item, but eventually the girls feel as though he’s memorized the list. They’re confident enough to let the idiot pack them lunch.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Jennifer & Sasha Foxxx - Brutal Whipping of Janitor by Mean Brat Princess Students​

Princess Jennifer's favorite class at Brat Princess University is Corporal Punishment. Princess Jennifer demonstrates to Princess Sasha Foxx how to administer a beating on a male. The helpless janitor cannot stop the girls or we will lose his job. Possibly even arrested depending on what the girls say. You want her to get an A don't you? You're getting so much better Sasha. He is getting more and more hurt! The girls make the janitor oink as they beat him. The flogger has metal buttons at the end that tear into his flesh. They even make the Janitor promise to be Jennifer's paypig for her Findom class. Jenifer loves hitting balls. Its her favorite. The janitors back and ass are covered in deep welts. The welting continues. Jennifer shows him no mercy. She hits him over and over with all her might. The girls are so pretty and the whip rock is so ugly from his beatings. The blows even cause damage to his balls that required some medical attention. This shows bratty school girls beating a hapless janitor improving their skills for their Corporal Punishment class.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe & Sasha Foxxx - Danni Bent Over and Fucked for Not Following the Rules​

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that’s the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he’s getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern’s feet. The women in Danni’s office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That’s because he’s inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can please a woman. If he doesn’t do it right, Sasha will get a bigger strap-on and split his ass wide open. This is what Danni gets for being the office pervert. He really needs to learn to respect the girls’ boundaries. Sasha makes him recite a mantra, to remind him of his place. When she’s done punishing him, Sasha slaps Danni on the ass and sends him right back to his desk in the basement.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx, Mariah, and Natalya - Bikini Face Slap Trio​

Mariah, Natalya and Sasha want to play Princess tennis. It’s sort of like regular tennis, except they use a slave’s face instead of a ball, and they use their hands instead of rackets. The girls giggle as Sasha slaps the slave in the face. After she hits him, Sasha sends him crawling to Natalya, so that she gets a turn to slap him. Natalya slaps the slave in the face, then sends him over to Mariah for more. The girls all giggle and are having a great time using their slave’s face like a human tennis ball. They are all wearing sexy bikinis, and they enjoy making the slave kiss their shoes in addition to getting slapped in the face. The slave is very humiliated by the whole ordeal. The Princesses love using slaves in humiliating games for their amusement. They practice their forehand and their backhand swings on the loser’s ugly face. They all hit hard. They slave’s face gets very red. The girls can’t wait for the bruises to show up. The hot girls love beating their ugly loser. He deserves it. They slap the slave in the face until he falls-down and stays down. They smile and laugh while he suffers in pain.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Jennifer & Sasha Foxxx - The Last Unicorn is Captured and Ballbusted​

Jennifer has captured the last unicorn and now she has to destroy its balls. She has to. Unicorn you're mine! The unicorn is tied securely to the ball kicking chair. It cant move a hoof. Sasha and Jennifer have a great time giving it full ball kicks as hard as they can. The unicorn cries out in agony while the girls laugh and laugh. The unicorn makes sickening sounds and whelps when the kicks are delivered. Sasha Foxx kicks as hard as she can and grunts like she is returning serve at Wimbledon. The unicorn cannot move at all. It is completely tied down. The girls are extremely sadistic in this clip and show it no mercy. The clip ended early because of a catastrophic kick that caused the unicorn to open up. The clip is about 6 minutes long but we filmed it with 2 cameras so you get angle 1 first and then angle 2. This is one of the cruelest clips we have ever done.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Jennifer & Sasha Foxxx - Use My Ashtray​

Jennifer orders her slave over to serve as Sasha's ash tray while she smokes. She gives him the order flat, which tells the salve she wants his tongue flat for her to spit on and Sasha to ah on. The ash tray is trained to thank Sasha quietly after each ash is dropped in its mouth. The girls chit chat and add things to their wish lists for boys to buy for them. The ash tray is used. In the end Sasha puts the cigarette out on its tongue. Sasha drops the butt in its mouth and leaves the slave to swallow it.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Jennifer & Sasha Foxxx - Danni Sissy Humiliated by Mean Brats​

The girls decide to turn Danni into a sissy! The girls had so much fun in this clip sissifying poor Danni. The humiliation level is so high. “We will pick you your boyfriend Danni. Boyfriends are great! They buy you things and tell you your pretty and do stuff for you. You will love having a boyfriend Danni!” They make Danni run around in circles humiliating herself.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe & Sasha Foxxx - Ponies Raced at Sunset Losing Mount Ballkicked​

Chloe and Sasha race their human ponies around the grounds at sunset. The losing mount will be ballkicked, so the ponies are motivated to win the race for their rider. The girls do a practice ride. Chloe’s mount is too weak from starvation, so she trades it out for a fresh one before the official race. This is allowed by the rules. Chloe selects a sturdy looking mount. The ponies must display their trotting for the Princesses. Next, the gallop and finally a canter. Chloe’s pony loses. Chloe keeps her promise of ballkicking the losing mount. The mount must drop its pants in the middle of the yard. Chloe and Sasha kick him in the balls with their bare feet. The losing mount quickly drops to the ground in pain. “Next time, you’ll win!” Chloe yells at her human pony as it cries out in pain from its ball kicking punishment.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - Perfect Edging​

I'm going to show you how to edge your cock perfectly. I'm going to send you into edging, mindless bliss, filling your cock and balls with pleasure. So take your cock out and follow my exact instructions. I will show you where to touch, how to touch, how many fingers to use. Every detail, every word from my lips, will send shivers up and down your cock, leaving it twitching in your hands. Don't cheat, don't edge it how you want, listen to me as I leave you helplessly on the edge. I love bringing you this intense pleasure like only I can. I love seeing you like this, vulnerable and hanging on my every word. The more you edge, the deeper you go, the better it feels, until you don't even want to cum. You just want to stay on the edge with me for hours. You can feel these intense sensations just pulsating up and down your cock. Nice and slow, this isn't a race, my words and fingers will put you in a sensual trance. The longer you edge the more you feel your cock twitch in your hands. It's like having a long intense orgasm without the need to cum. It feels so good. You don't want me to stop, and I'm not going to. I'm just going to edge your cock and leave you teetering on the edge. Slow and sensual. Rhythmic and hyp n0 t!c. Feel my voice soothe you. Feel your fingers against just the head of your cock. Feel yourself building, then back off just a bit and just edge... You're enjoy this so much, aren't you loser? I love the control I have over you as you edge. It's such a blissful place that your mind goes to when you edge for me. I know how badly you just want to grab your cock and jerk, but don't, just use your finger tips as I am instructing you. This feels so good. Just edge for me. Feel how hard your cock is. Only I can do this to you. You're so close but you're not going to go over the edge.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx, Chloe, and Natalya - Step Daddy Gets Punish Fucked by Step-Daughter and Mean Friends​

Natalya punish fucks her step-daddy while Sasha and Chloe, her hot friends from school, watch. It doesn’t take much to make bratty, young, Natalya angry. It’s step-daddy’s job to clean the house, and he did an unsatisfactory job cleaning the toilet. When he messes up, even just a little, Natalya punishes him with the strap-on. Step-daddy is a loser and the girls hate him. They love hurting him because that’s what he deserves. Natalya keeps step-daddy in a pink chastity, so that he can’t get a gross erection around her and her friends. Natalya invites Sasha to fuck her step-daddy, too. The girls giggle and smile while they pin down and sodomize step-daddy. Chloe takes a few photos with her phone. They’ll use those to make his life even worse later.

Catflix.su banner