Sasha Foxxx

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Neoxx

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

POV with Sasha Foxxx​

sasha1
imagem 2022 07 28 192539414

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx Mesmerizes and Owns Him​

Description:​

Sasha has had a long feud with another department head and finally when he pushes her too far she uses the power of her mesmerizing eyes to take total control of him. She has him totally under her power and takes full advantage of it.

Gofile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe and Sasha - Chloe Files Chastity Complaint Against Male Coworker​

Chloe walks into Sasha’s office to file a complaint against her coworker, Danni. Chloe finds danni’s behavior disturbing. For one, danni’s chastity is way too lose. And another thing, danni has tried to make eye contact with Chloe on several occasions. He is just way out of line and he is making Chloe feel uncomfortable. Sasha calls down for danni. Danni arrives at Miss Sasha’s office naked and in only his pink chastity device. Sasha takes her position as the prevention coordinator very seriously. She will not stand for danni making any of the women in the office feel uncomfortable. Sasha confronts danni and tells him that he is making Chloe feel threatened. Danni apologizes, even though he isn’t sure what he’s done wrong this time. Chloe points to his chastity, “He can get an erection in there and I don’t feel safe!” Sasha agrees. The chastity is too big. Danni will need to be refit immediately. Sasha presents danni with a smaller model. Danni argues that he doesn’t think the teeny tiny chastity will fit. Sasha is disappointed. She threatens his job. Danni cowers. Sasha reminds danni that they can also always file a lawsuit against him and strip him of not only his job, but everything else. “Do as your told, or we’ll ruin your life,” Sasha tells him. Danni finally agrees to squeeze himself into the smaller chastity. He tries it on in the bathroom and then returns for the women to inspect it. Chloe and Sasha still don’t think it is tight enough. They plan on ordering and an even smaller one and fitting him into that when it arrives. It will do for now, so they send danni back to the mailroom, but plan to switch it out when the even smaller chastity comes in.

Gofile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Chloe and Sasha Foxxx - Ballbust Bound Slave in Basement​

Chloe and Sasha rack a slave up in the basement of the sorority house. They want to practice kicking it with their leather boots. The slave is really tied up good. A spreader bar between its legs ensures that he fully takes every kick. Sasha, the more experienced of the two, goes first. She shows Chloe how to really get him. Then, Chloe gives ballbusting a try for the first time. Immediately she falls in love with it. As she practices, Chloe’s kicks get harder and stronger. She’s a true sadist and ballbusting comes naturally to her. Sasha cheers and eggs Chloe on. Once Chloe’s gotten the hang of it (which doesn’t take her long) the girls take turns obliterating the loser’s testicles with their black boots. They have an awesome time totally destroying his useless balls. Chloe is an amazing first-time ballbuster. You can really tell how much she enjoys inflicting pain on worthless males. The male’s a real screamer. You can tell how much he hates it. His screams make the girls very happy. The anguish makes the girls want to kick him harder and longer.

PixelDrain Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - You Should Just D.I.E.​

This clip contains Harsh verbal abuse. This is a Very mean clip. Sasha will tear you apart and make you fucking cry and wish you were never born. I'm done being fucking nice to you loser. You've basically served your purpose. Now you have none. You're a fucking nobody. I hate you. I fucking loathe you. All you do is jerk the fuck off. Who else does that? What moron wastes their life jerking off? You have no life, no friends, no wife, and you can't get laid. Because you're a fucking loser with a tiny dick. Even your family can't stand you. You have no purpose on this earth. You work a miserable fucking job just so you can buy clips from girls who don't give a fuck about you and jerkoff. You are so replaceable at your job it's sad. You mean nothing. You have such a sad existence. You have one shot at life and this is how you're spending it. You're a complete waste. You should just end your sad existence. Then maybe you could be of use. Instead of squirting your stupid loads, you could be worm food. No one gives a fuck about you. If you went and off'd yourself, no one would even care or notice. No one would come to your funeral. I really hope you d.i.e.. Do us all a fucking favor. And you love me for telling you the fucking truth. You need to hear this. Someone ought to set you straight. You are fucking useless and your life is worth nothing. You are nothing. Everyone fucking hates you. No one notice you and know one would notice if you just fucking d.i.e.d.. Just let go of your fucking cock for a second and end your sorry life. I hate you and I wish you and all the other losers out there would just fucking d.i.e.. But do you want to know what the most fucked up thing about this is? That while I'm sitting here telling you do d.i.e.. You can't stop jerking off! And every time I tell you to d.i.e.., you stroke it faster and faster. Who the fuck does that? You! You are so fucking screwed up. Who gets turned on by a girl telling them that she wants them d.e.a.d..? Hurry up and d.i.e.. Look, you're jerking faster. Oh my fucking god! Go on and cum from a girl who fucking hates you and wants you to d.i.e.. Now sit there and think about how truly pathetic you are, and you'l realize that every word I've told you is the truth.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - Sasha Wrestling Victory and Jerks the Loser Out of Him​

Sasha takes on BT in a mixed wrestling match and after beating him with her speed and super strong thighs she jerks the loser out of him

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - Ruined Orgasms Rewire Beta into Human Toilet​

Today in the Edging Salon a beta male will be rewired into a human toilet. Teaser Sasha Foxx does the edging. While being edged the beta must watch a video that will rewire him into thinking that he is a human toilet. He will be made to watch a video that starts with ass worship but gradually leads him to eroticize full toilet training. Sasha administers the beta three ruined orgasms while it watches the video. This will teach the beta to sexualize toilet slavery. He does not want to become a human toilet for girls, but he has no choice. The girls will brainwash him into whatever they want him to be. He's reluctant, but he will leave the session eager to serve as a girl’s full toilet.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sasha Foxxx - Sugar Baby Teases Sugar Dummy in Chastity​

This clip shows Sasha in a tease and denial session with her sugar dummy. Her sugar dummy loves her feet. Sasha thinks he is gross but as long as he is in chastity and pays her she will allow him to worship her feet. The sugar dummy asks to be let out of chastity. This makes Sasha laugh. She makes the dummy stand up so she can inspect and tease his locked up cock and balls. Sasha makes it worse by tickling and rubbing his exposed balls. She is such a bitch. She even tease his chastity tube with the object of his desires her feet! She then uses her butt to tease it. She rubs her ass up against the locked up fool. It is amazing how much of a bratty bitch Sasha is. She is going to take the fool shopping later this week. Every item he buys for her will get him out of chastity one day earlier! Every item she wants that he does not get for her gets him another day in chastity. This clip is amazing! A Brat Princess classic!