Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Princess Tiffani Needs a CLEAN-UP CUCK​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

What a lucky piggy you are. After a party with the jockboy frat, our sorority house is totally trashed with our shredded panties, ripped up lingerie and sticky glooby XL condoms splattered all over. Cancel your plans, loser, cuz we need a cuck slave to handwash our dirty panties, scrub our filthy toilets (bring yer toothbrush), and go on a treasure hunt to find EVERY ONE of those loaded condoms, fresh off the monster cocks of our bull jock studz. Get down on all fours, piglet, cuz Princess Tiffani is ready to make you lick it, suck it and swallow it. Release Date: March 20, 2009

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Reactions: racingmourner

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sassy Mean BJ Queen Princess Tiffani Makes You Plead for Mercy​

Princess Tiffani gives the most amazing suck ‘n swallow BJs to her real man boyfriend. All you can do is watch from the closet, claw at your cockcage – and cry! To make your agony even worse, Tiffani makes you watch her deep throat a lollipop – with lotsa suckle sounds, girly drool and verbal humiliation. Poor Baby Blueballs! No BJ for you! Waaah! Release Date: February 8, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Commands You to Create a Worship Shrine to Her Beauty​

Princess Tiffani knows you live to worship her exquisite body. Tiffani wants you to turn your loser room into a worship shrine to her beauty. Plaster your wall with Tiffani pix and screen caps. Then you can plaster your panties with love squirts as Tiffani giggles at how sad you are – and so easy to control. Get busy, puppet! Release Date: March 28, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani Puts You into Chastity Diapers​

"I'm going away with my real-man boyfriend for a romantic weekend. While I'm gone, I need to make sure you won't be doing anything naughty. So you're going to have to wear a little chastity tube inside your diaper for me. And because you like to pout when I'm with other men, you need to wear a tushie plug, to remind you of your place in my life. And, little man, I'm leaving you with just one diaper to wear beneath your baybee panties for the weekend. So you better try to control yourself like a man, or you are going to be one sticky, soppy sissy baby by the time I get home!" Princess Tiffani puts you through a humiliating weekend-long diaper punishment assignment! Release Date: February 12, 2015

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani Mocks and Teases You into Messing Your Diapers​

Your step-daughter Tiffani has zero respect for you. She's always thought you're a wuss and has been trying to get her to date other guys forever. Now Tiffani is back from college and has finally convinced to go on dates with other men. Even worse for you? Tiffani offered to "the little wimp of the house" into humiliation diapers and “sit” for you while is out on her dates! Now it's diaper time for you, little man - with your cruel step-daughter as your sitter! Mean sitter Tiffani laughs at you and belittles your manhood as she commands you down on to your diaper changing pad. She strips you of your man pants, rubs you with diaper rash ointment and mockingly sprinkles baby powder all over your pathetic little ding-dong. Then she diapers you securely and tugs you into a pair of plastic panties. That's when the fun starts - fun for Tiffani. Tiffani towers over you and prods the front of your diapers with the tip of her boot and taunts you into making a “number 3 squishy-squirty mess” into your diapers - while she's on the phone talking to ! Will you be able to resist mean Tiffani, as she she mocks you with baybee talk and teases your nubby? Or are you gonna prove what a pathetic widdle diaper dork you are by making messy diadees? Release Date: June 7, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani Promises You One Last Cum Before Locking You into Chastity​

“I warned you what would happen if you couldn’t control your sissy spitloads. Now I’m locking you back into chastity. I’m granting you one last worship puddle before you go into the cage. Are you ready to pump it out for Princess? Pull out your little winkie and make it nice and stiff for me…” Release Date: March 28, 2015

Reactions: bha87

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Makes U Wear A Butt Plug And A Pair of Pink, Frilly Sissy Panties Over Your Chastity Cage​

U look SO cute with a useless pink nipple for a pecker! I like u much better this way - a powerless, impotent sissy-wimp. And I've got the perfect complement to your preDICKament. A plug and panties! Release Date: February 2, 2015

Reactions: jigglypuff19

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Trains You to Be a Cocksucking Sissy Maid Fucktoy​

“Being a properly-trained sissy maid means more than learning to tongue-polish high heeled shoes. It’s being ready, willing and skilled as a fucktoy-on-command for the pleasure of your mistress and her men. Good sissy maids know how to suck and swallow without mussing their makeup or dribbling a drop of cum…” Release Date: October 15, 2018

Reactions: jigglypuff19

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani Destroys You for Being a Humiliatrix-Addicted Jerk Off​

"Oh my god. Are you on Humiliatrixcom AGAIN? Getting ready to jerk your pathetic little pecker? In your filthy, smelly pig pen? Eeew. You can jerk your disgusting little dick to THIS: Me, looking you straight in the eye, telling you exactly how disgusting you are. You can jerk out the pig snot to THAT…" Release Date: May 23, 2018

Reactions: OGgunmasterg9

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Wrapped Around Her Finger: Tiffani Uses Her Gum to Make You Cum​

“All I need to do is snap my gum and blow a juicy bubble and you are helplessly wrapped around my Princess pinky. Imagine if I wrapped my girly gum around your sputtering little cock? I bet my girlfriend that I could make you cum with nothing but a wad of my drooly girly gum. Think you can resist Princess Tiffani?…” Release Date: November 29, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

This Little Piggy Wants… Princess Toe Kisses!​

When Princess Tiffani tells her devious friend Princess Carlotta all about your giggle-worthy weaknesses and fetishes, Carlotta decides to tease and ridicule you by putting you through a game of “this little piggy” — using all twenty of their French pedicured toes! This little piggy is about to become THEIR little piggy — that means YOU, loser. Ready to succumb to the mercy of two wickedly cruel, supremely gorgeous sorority goddesses? Huh, weakling? Release Date: May 15, 2008

Reactions: boob_pussy_lover

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Humiliation So Sweet, You Won’t Even Notice​

Hi, loser, you like it when I talk nice to you, don’t you? In my nice, sweet, soft voice. I’ll bet you won’t even notice how cruel I’m being. I know you like to pull out your small cock and jerk to me. I know how pathetic you are. And I know you can’t resist me. I am the perfect Goddess you want to worship every day. And I just think you’re a sad little loser. But when I tell it to you so sweetly, you won’t even realize how truly mean I’m being. I’ll bet you look so nasty jerking that little thing. I’ll bet you spend your entire existence just jerking off to cruel brats like me humiliating you. It just makes me giggle. So go on and stroke your little penis with your two wittle fingers. Awww look how cute your tiny little cock is. It’s laughable, yet I’m truly disgusted by it. You look cute and stupid all at the same time. You wanna make cummies for me? A nice little worship load? Cum loser, cum to my sweet, sweet humiliation. Release Date: May 21st, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Promise You’ll Always Be My Lonely Little Masturbator​

Let’s face it loser, you never go out any more. You never try and pick up women. You’re just a pathetic little jerkoff loser that doesn’t deserve a real woman like me and you Know it, and you’ve accepted it. You are just a Lonely Little Masturbator. Every day, all you have to look forward to is stroking your sad little cock. It’s what you live for. You used to try and date women, but you’ve given up. You’re just a sad, pathetic, lonely little masturbator, unworthy of a woman’s love, a tiny dicked loser who will never please anyone but himself. So now you’ve succumbed to the life of a Lonely Little Masturbator, MY lonely little masturbator. I want you to say it for me, out loud, so you know, you affirm what you are, say it, “You’re My Lonely Little Masturbator.” Hahaha, say it again. Say it while you sit at home and jerk off alone like you do every single night of your life. I know you’re masturbating right now loser. It’s the only thing you look forward to. Stroke it for me my lonely little masturbator. You’re so sad, nothing better to do than make a little cum load into a tissue and throw it away. You don’t even want a real woman anymore, you just want to stay my lonely little masturbator. So before you cum, I want you to Promise me you’ll always be my Lonely Little Masturbator. Say it with me. You can’t cum until you promise me over and over again, out loud, that you will ALWAYS be my Lonely Little Masturbator. Hahaha. You stupid fuck! Release Date: June 17th, 2012

• PeepoLove
Reactions: AppleSprode

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Mean Small Penis Reality Check​

I know you love these videos where us bratty girls giggle and laugh about your tiny penis. You love jerking and cumming as we mock the smallness of your manhood, you find it so humiliating. But… it’s really not funny, or cute to have a small penis like that. It’s just sad and pathetic. Truly. I mean do you get that you’re never going to satisfy any woman ever as long as you live? Do you really get that? You really aren’t a man. If you have a wife, or a gf, or you just pick up some girl, she will Never be satisfied with you. How does that make you feel? Do you understand that I’m telling you the truth? No woman is ever looking for something the size of her pinky to fill her pussy. This isn’t just some stupid fetish, it is your existence. You are a waste of a woman’s time. And this is why you jerk off all the time, even if you’re with someone. You were born a tiny dick loser, this is your place, and you know it. And it’s not funny or cute, it’s just pathetic. Listen carefully… “No one wants to fuck you, ever!” Girls don’t laugh at your cock because it’s funny, they laugh because it’s sad, or because you’re paying them lots of money to laugh at you. I’m not laughing and I’m not going to laugh at you and give you what you want to get off. I’m just going to give you a reality check. You are going to be alone, masturbating to these videos for the rest of your life. Your dick is small, thin, short, tiny… these are words you should never have to use to describe a penis. You are fucking pathetic. And I’m not going to giggle at you so you can get your dick off. You’re supposed to satisfy me and I’m not about to satisfy you. And since you can’t satisfy me, you don’t deserve anything from me but my disdain. You’re a beta male, born to serve. You and your cock are useless to women. Jerking off to us does nothing for us, so we hate you for it. You only think about pleasing yourself and your little cock. So you better start thinking of ways you can be useful to women or soon you’ll find yourself even more alone and pathetic than you already are. Release Date: August 18th, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Relentless Mock And Giggle JOI​

I wanna play a fun little game with you. I want you to jerk off with me, I’m gonna show you how, cause you’re stupid, haha. So take your little thing out. Wow, it’s even smaller than I thought! Giggle. Now take your two little fingers and stroke it like I do. I know you can’t get your whole hand around it. My cock is so much bigger so I’m gonna have to show you on the head. Gosh you are so stupid, look at you, following my instructions while I mock you and laugh at how fucking sad you are! This is so much fun for me! C’mon re⁤⁤⁤t⁤ard, jerk it. And while you’re jerking it, I’m going to show you what you look like. Hahaha look at your stupid face. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what a jerking moron you are. Oh and those stupid little noises you make, how ridiculous. You know what? I think instead of your usual grunts, I want you to oink. Hold up your piggy nose with one hand, stroke with the other, and make oinking and grunting noises! Haha and to make this even more humiliating for you, I’m going to do it with you and mock you. Haha stupid fucking loser will do whatever I say. You tiny penis stroking fool. No cumming til I say loser. I still want to laugh at you some more, keep making your piggy noises. Oh you wanna make a little worship puddle for me? You getting close? Beg me loser…. Release Date: May 1st, 2011

azertz22

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2023
Sara Liz in sexy Lingerie

a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-01.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-02.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-03.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-04.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-05.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-06.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-07.jpg
a8d18b8a2b03a2345e5379ba16fda8d1-08.jpg

Full video here :

Reactions: wdat

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Loser Zombie Edging Trance​

We’re going to have some edging tease and denial fun today. So whip it out and start stroking it slowly for me. Just make that cock start to tingle. Take your thumb and forefinger and make a circle and just go up and down over the head of your cock, just teasing it. I’m going to show you how to keep yourself right on the edge. It’s going to feel like you’re having mini little orgasms. You love that sensation of feeling yourself building, working closer and closer without going over. It almost feels like you’re putting yourself in a trance. You start to lose yourself, lose your mind, as you can think and feel nothing but that sensation. Feel your orgasm swelling in your cock. Turning yourself into a little loser zombie by just stroking your head. I don’t want you touching your shaft, just the head. Lingering on the edge, but don’t you dare cum. Remain in this heightened state. It’s pure bliss. Finding it hard to think? Becoming weaker and weaker. Wondering if I’ll ever let you cum. Edge your cock, edge yourself deeper. You want to cum so badly now. Do you really want to cum or do you want to stay right here on the edge? If I give you permission you’ll blow in two seconds. Will I let you…? Release Date: December 25th, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Wittle Itty Bitty Giggle Humiliation​

Hey loser, can I see your tiny little prick? Giggle! Oh my GOD! Wow that’s even smaller than I thought it was going to be. It’s even smaller than my pinky, it’s so cute and wittle :). But you know how small it is, don’t you loser? Look at that little turtle head sticking out. It makes me laugh so much. I can’t believe it’s hard! Do you know how silly you look? Go look in the mirror at how small that thing is. Don’t you feel truly pathetic now? Poor thing, stuck with that your whole life. Born a loser. This is really amusing to me, I simply cannot stop laughing at you. But it is adorable in a pathetic kinda way. Have you ever even had sex? I doubt it, you couldn’t even put it in anything. To be honest, I don’t even know how you hold on to it to jerk off! Giggle 🙂 Wook how kyoot and wittle, awwww. Seriously this is so funny. I’ve never seen one that small. Sorry I can’t stop laughing, it’s just too cute and funny. Look at that stupid stub with no width or girth. I can’t imagine what it must be like to have to go through life with that. To have to tell or show a girl. Your entire life is fucked. I mean what are you without a penis? So sit there and stare down at your baby penis and cry. Cry about what a pathetic tiny dicked loser you are while I laugh in your face! Hahahahaha! Release Date: March 19th, 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Toilet Strap-On Ass Fucking Instructions​

I know you losers would Love to have me f uck you in the ass with a strapon. Too bad I’m not there. But the truth is, you’ll do it even if I’m not there, you’ll f uck your ass all alone. Well today I’m going to show you a degrading way to fuck your own ass with a strap-on. So go to your bathroom, to your dirty toilet, and take the part of the strapon that would go around my waist and wrap it around the top of your toilet. (Don’t worry loser, I’ll show you exactly how I want you to do it in the video.) If you’ve done it right, the strap-on should be standing up straight on top of your toilet. Now turn around and lower your ass right on the strapon. Move yourself up and down and fuck your ass really good and deep with it. That feels so good, doesn’t it? See you don’t even need me there to take a strapon up your ass. Sit all the way down on it, take it all the way in, and just sit on it. Now take it all in, you’re in your bathroom with a strapon up your ass, you’re on your toilet, and you’re all alone. Pathetic, right? How much lower could you get? You’re one sad fuck. Look what you’ll do for me. Don’t stop loser. Keep fucking yourself, really get into it on your toilet. Bounce up and down, harder and harder. Show me what an anal whore you are for me. Now I want you to say, ‘I love fucking my toilet’, as your ride that strapon. You have nothing better to do than fuck your toilet, do you loser? You and your life are so pathetic and empty. You love it, you live for it. Fuck your dirty ass toilet loser, that’s all that you deserve. I’ll bet your pathetic cock is so hard while you ass fuck yourself on the toilet. You must look so stupid. I hope there’s a mirror in there so you can see what an idiot you are. You must be so ashamed, but yet you can’t stop. I want you to fuck your ass until you blow your load all over the toilet. And then I want you to lick it clean. Yummy, yummy toilet cum. Release Date: May 28th, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Bratty Chastity Torture Tease​

Hey there loser, I want to have some fun with you right now. So go get your chastity belt, I know you have one. Now go ahead and put it on. Doesn’t it feel right being all locked up for me? I am going to control when you cum today. You love having a Princess like me keeping you in chastity. I love having this kind of power over you. You look so helpless, twitching away in your cage. I’m going to tease you so badly in that cage right now. It’s going to hurt. I know it’s hard to stare at a hottie like me and not get hard. Now go ahead and unlock yourself and start jerking. Try as hard as you can to cum for me. Stare at my perfection and jerk loser. I love watching you masturbate to me. I know how horny I make you. I love fucking with your brain. Ok now… STOP! Sit on your hands! I don’t want you to cum yet. Let your stupid little boner go down, just sit and wait. You don’t deserve to cum yet. Lock yourself back up once your dick has gone down. Awww you look so sad. Poor loser. I’m gonna fuck with you today. In and out of that cage, slowly torturing you until you’re a dribbling mess. Do you think you deserve to cum? Beg me…. Release Date: June 20th, 2011