tiffani-4.jpg
tiffani-5.jpg

Your Chastity Lock Stiffy Test with Naked Princess Tiffani​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

“I’m going to take off my bra and panties. If your little cock gets stiff while you’re looking at me, I’ll know I can’t trust you to be my sissy servant – unless you are wearing a locked chastity cage. So you better not get stiff when you see me naked, or I will make that erection go away. My way. Ready? Off go my panties…” Release Date: June 9, 2012

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

allietop

Legs Lover
Jun 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[Playboy Plus] SaraLiz - Fully Charged​

Cybergirl SaraLiz strikes a chord in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Decked out in lace and black leather, not to mention a pair of thigh-high boots, bad girl Sara is gonna make you feel so, so good. She tears out of her bodysuit, and through the holes in the fabric, you can just make out a peek of her rather perky natural breasts. “This set is very “rock and roll”, she says. “Holly gave me really big hair. You guys are going to love the photos.” She picks up her electric guitar, and without ruining all the fun, let’s just say that SaraLiz has got a very sexy axe to grind. Release Date: October 10, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[Playboy Plus] SaraLiz - Unmasked​

Cybergirl SaraLiz is a voluptuous pinup in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Our blue-eyed blonde channels Natalie Wood in a leopard-print swimsuit, a cat's eye and a deep red lip, her cool porcelain skin gleaming in the soft light. A sensual striptease gives way to nudity, and lucky for you , unlike a black-and-white film, SaraLiz is in full and glorious color. “This set is very Old Hollywood, and it’s perfect for me,” she says. “A little retro, and a little modern. Holly Randall made me feel so glamorous, and the pictures are just beautiful.” Release Date: September 19, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[Playboy Plus] SaraLiz - Naughty Dancer​

All-natural Cybergirl SaraLiz is a graceful dancer in this set by Holly Randall. Release Date: August 14, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Step-Dommy Tiffani Tricks You into Becoming Her Chastity Sissy​

“So, you have a new girlfriend. I heard she teased you into chastity. Well, guess who has the key? I do. Step-Dommy Tiffani. See, I paid that cute girl to seduce you into chastity, so that I could turn you into my helplessly obedient sissy and take total control of you. It’s time to put on your panties and plug for Step-Dommy…” Release Date: March 25, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Transforms You into a Sissy Ballerina​

“I decided to expose your secret sissy side to my girlfriends – by signing you up for ballet class! The instructor is sooo mean. She spanks her students and makes them wear these disciplinary heels. But don’t tinkle your panties. I’m gonna prepare you. First we need to insert this sissy plug to help you with your posture…” Release Date: May 20, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[Playboy Plus] SaraLiz - Cybergirl of the Week - Photo Set (x29 pics)​

cybergirl-1.jpg
cybergirl-2.jpg
cybergirl-3.jpg
cybergirl-4.jpg
cybergirl-5.jpg

“Right now I’m a full-time glamour model, but I know I can’t do that forever,” says this sexy Sunshine State resident. “So my plan is to return to college and get a degree in the medical field. It’s all so fascinating to me!” She stays in shape by using her Pilates machine twice a week and has a singular goal in mind when she wears her best mini-dress and highest heels: “That come-hither look from a man drives me wild!” Release Date: December 20, 2009

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani Humiliates You on the Diaper Potty Chair​

Your sitter Tiffani is about to potty train you on a very special potty chair. It has a detachable diaper - which can be taped around your waist once you go potty. So you better behave for your strict sitter Tiffani and follow her exact potty training instructions, no matter how belittling and humiliating, or else Tiffani might decide to parade you around in your stinky potty panties. Is that understood, little man? In this potty training lesson, Tiffani makes you drink a humiliating ba-ba as she teaches you to make your number three "goo-goo" cum-cums into the potty instead of your panties or pampers. It's time for Tiffani to strip you and put you on your potty chair. Ready to make your cummies in the potty for Tiffani, as she mocks and teases you in ga-ga goo-goo talk? Or are you going to be a bad boy - who needs to do some dirty diadee detention time with his sitter Tiffani? Release Date: October 4, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

After Spiked Drink, Unconscious Sara Liz Stripped Naked, Bound Spread Eagle & Tape Gagged for Play Toy!​

Tall, blonde Sara Liz is in the bedroom getting ready to settle down for the night when her boyfriend enters with a nice, hot drink in his hand and all smiles. She thanks him joyfully, but what she doesn’t know is that her evil boyfriend gave her a spiked drink! He leaves the room and Sara sips the beverage, then spirals into a very deep sleep from being drugged! When her man returns, he finds her limp body on the bed. He strips her gorgeous body naked, then ties her spread eagle on the bed while she’s sleeping! Her bare feet soles are beautiful to behold, sticking straight out, while they’re roped and attached to opposite bedposts. All her private parts are on clear display as our helpless damsel lays there, all tied up spread eagle and naked. She’s completely unaware of what’s in store for her! What she doesn’t know is that her boyfriend drugged her up so his friends could have some fun with her! Poor Sara slowly awakens from her slumber to find that she’s not only totally naked, but she’s been tied to the bed spread eagle! She’s very confused — why did her boyfriend do this to her? She starts pleading and begging to be let go, but her protests are silenced by her boyfriend shoving a huge wad of cloth into her mouth and covering it with numerous layers of duct tape. Sara struggles in vain as she’s being strictly gagged. Her eyes are wide with fear at the situation she now finds herself in, but that quickly turns to panic as she listens to her boyfriend while he makes a phone call to let his friends know of the little surprise he has in store for them — Sara Liz tapegagged and tied up naked on the bed! Now Sara is really desperate to escape! When her boyfriend leaves to get things ready for the party, Sara starts struggling wildly. She writhes about helplessly, the camera panning her gorgeous bound body for some great shots of her barefoot soles and unshorn pussy. Her attempts to call out for help are futile behind that thick duct tape gag. Sara Liz isn’t having a very good night, but her boyfriend and his buddies sure will!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Prepares You for a Punishment Fucking​

“I hate getting attitude from a sissy. That’s the quickest way to get a smack across your face, a cock in your mouth, or if you’re really sassy with me? A good hard punishment fucking with my pink strap-on. Here’s what you can expect if you decide to be a disobedient or snarky sissy with Princess Tiffani…” Release Date: October 15, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tiffani - Greedy Princess Demands More From Her Broke Weakling​

Tiffani is a very effective financial dominatrix. She keeps a close eye on her pay puppets credit card statements. She likes to look at her pay pigs credit card statements because it turns her on. All that debt makes her so horny! Also, she can see how the pig is making his payments. She knows how also how close it is to being maxed out so it can order another one. Looking at her weakling credit cards statement she can see how it has not been making the minimum payments and it is close to being maxed out. Tiffani lets him know how it is important for her to be happy. She also yells at him for not making her little step-sister happy from a recent wallet rampage. She wants the cuck weakling to care more about her step-sister and her boyfriend then he does about himself. Think about THEM!. Pig needs to make sure that her boyfriend gets outfits for Tiffani in his favorite color. Tiffani then humiliates the cuck and teases him by allowing it to kiss and worship her feet. The cuck knows that both her and her step-sister will gang bang his wallet hard but he just loves her feet so much. The chastity tube is a constant reminder of his place in life. Tiffani threatens him with a pounding from her boyfriend if he does not find a way to meet his responsibilities. He will be held accountable! Tiffani really dislikes Robert and it really shows in this video. She has no problem in using his wallet hard for herself and her boyfriend. This clip is a dream for financial slaves and foot worship fans.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Tiffani Coaxes You to Cum Like a Naughty Sissy Girl​

“You’re not a real man, so why would I let you cum like a man, silly sissy? You have to cum like a girly-girl. Rub your panty clitty for Tiffani – like this – and when your sissy cunny gets tingly and wet? You’re gonna give yourself hard spanks on your bum-bum – as punishment for being a naughty sissy girl!…” Release Date: June 28, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Beautiful Sara Liz Handgagged Into the Woods While Gardening, Molested While Tied to Trees!​

Beautiful blonde hottie Sara Liz was gardening outdoors in her jeans and t-shirt when an intruder snuck up behind her! Poor Sara is handgagged and dragged off into the woods, kicking and screaming. She’s tied standing to trees, her arms suspended over her head. Then this bad man pulls her shirt up to play with her tits! Chest ropes are added around her boobs to keep her tethered to that tree. He unzips and pulls down her jeans to reveal Sara’s bush! Our beautiful, blonde damsel is now tied up naked in the middle of the woods. She’s helpless as her abductor continues groping and fondling her big, beautiful tits! There’s a serious amount of titty molesting and feelies going on here! What will happen to our terrified damsel now? Will anyone save her? Is she doomed to be left all alone in outdoors bondage in the middle of nowhere?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed​

“Since the big man of the house is away on business, how would you like to be the ‘man’ of the house, instead of the widdle man of the house? Hmm? Wanna wear the man pants with your beautiful step-dommy? I see you getting a stiffy every time I gloss my luscious lips. So, why don’t you unzip for me…LOL!” Release Date: May 9, 2016