Simp Chat Sabrina Nichole (@Sabrinanichole)

Mox0115

Casual
May 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I just felt compelled to write something because I used to be SO infatuated with her. Back in the Playboy days she was (to me) one of the hottest women on the planet. One of the cool things was she seemed down to earth with the cosplay and dating a dude with a small dick. She started to get a little weird before LA but man she went full tilt once she got there. I don't have a problem with tattoos but the extra ones on her and especially the one between her tits just make her look, as someone said, average. Plus, the guys she's picking now to make vids are just vile looking. What kind of meth head coke fiends is she looking for? Apparently she says she's happy, and if she is and she's healthy then that's the best for her...but damn what a transformation.

Junejames

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
This has probably been answered before, but does anyone know what happened to her breast?

✦ქõhῆ4xlἶჰནპῆ✦

✦Blood Devil✦
Mar 10, 2022
Bro, it cannot be just me who finds her disgusting and plain gross now? The hairstyle, the small yet nastily saggy tits (I know most tits sag but hers do so in such a yucky way now), the tats. She just disgusts me now and in each new video, her tits have gotten smaller and smaller. I’m sorry but this is it for the old Sabrina we all knew. I haven’t downloaded any new content in months, maybe even a year at this point. What a fucking disappointment she’s become. She had to have known her body was getting meh so she started doing all the great content when it didn’t even matter anymore. :peepoSad:

Last edited:

jamboy3

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her being older doesn't have anything to do with her losing weight and it certainly doesn't have any thing to do with her shitty tattoos. Her livelihood is her appearance and when it falls off, as most people her seem to think, then it's fair to criticize. It's the same way I'd badmouth a quarterback who can't throw anymore. That's their purpose and how they became rich so when they can't do it anymore, it's fair to criticize. I'd probably suggest you go to her Reddit page if you want to defend her; she actually reads the stuff over there (but fair warning, there's a lot of posts about her horrible look now there too so be prepared.)

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I've noticed she doesn't "cum" in her masturbation videos either. You won't be able to unsee that either now.

Not a single visible contraction at any point around the time she supposedly cums, and her camera angle is point blank at her holes so it's a noticeable absence.

I wish more thots just relaxed and did full natural authentic-made clit rubbing videos where they actually make themselves cum, no matter how long it takes.

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Noticed some really obvious self-consciousness on those recent dance videos about how bad her boobs are now.

She even says in the video she needs them fixed so some type of augmentation is on the horizon I bet.

I can't keep up but was it birth control that made her originally thiccc and when she stopped it she got to this skinny stage, losing all her boob meat?

Reactions: TooSweet